The Fame of A Goddess

The Ultimate Goddess—no one knew her Ultimate yet—was famous, SUPER famous. Like, super high school level famous!

Many of her fans were furious that she wasn't in Hopes Peak, many even started rioting. It took an entire month to calm them down. Despite this, the reason the goddess wasn't in school was never explained.

Soon, the goddess gave a voice reveal. Everyone described her voice as angelic and beautiful. Her voice reveals ended up boosting her fame even more. She then started modelling, singing and even started acting in a few famous movies. One thing remained the same though, she never showed her face.

In half a year, the girl reached worldwide fame. She became an A-list celebrity. Everyone wanted her, everyone knew her, and everyone loved her. She was everything; a fashionista; an actor; an intellectual; an influencer. She became one of the richest people in the world, in a matter of months.

Yet, despite her busy life, whenever tragedy struck, she was always there, using her icy abilities to help those in need. She would give an abundance of money to the poor and would leave them with wise words. She would appear to those in need and help. She even thwarted the plans of those who tried to trick her and others.

Her fame sky-rocketed even more. Many people in Japan owe their lives to the young beauty.

Still, many wanted to see their beloved goddess' face. But, her face still remained covered behind her gorgeous veil. Everyone respected the goddess too much to rip her face cover off by force.

After a while, the girl allowed Hopes Peak to reveal her age. She was a teenager, barely 14, the perfect age to join Hopes Peak.

Principal Makoto Naegi never told a single student of the Ultimate Goddess' future plans to join Hopes Peak. They both had agreed to keep it a surprise for the students.

As her fame continued to rise, the topic of romance came up. It was no secret that many men and women alike wished for the goddess' hand in marriage. The girl replied as so.

"I have no special partner yet. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to come along and sweep me off my feet." she then giggled. The world went crazy that day. Everyone started giving her flowers and jewellery. The poor girl couldn't even eat lunch without everyone in the cafe gawking at her.

Despite the uncomfortable experience, she gave the cafe a good review though, which boosted its popularity by a million. Guess that's another person who owes the goddess everything they have.