Reunion of the Dead

A few minutes after her execution, Tsumugi's ghost body materialized. She looked at her friends. Some looked back, some looked away. There was only silence.

Tsumugi eventually spoke.

"Where's Kokichi...?"

Nobody said anything for a long time. Ryoma, who got tired of the eerie silence, eventually replied to her.

"He's missing." the tennis player said monotonously. "No one knows where he is. I'm assuming you don't either."

Tsumugi shook her head.

"Monokuma is in charge of overseeing Spectator Mode. Actually, I had no idea spectator mode was a thing until a while ago."

"So not even the mastermind knows..." Rantaro said. Tsumugi looked at everyone with a blank face. She then smiled.

"It's going to take a while, but I'm sure we'll all be friends again, just like in school. We've got plenty of time to spare anyway!"

Everyone was mostly disgusted and horrified. The girl before them forced everyone here to kill each other for her own selfish reasons and she even framed one of them. It baffled them to see that Tsumugi still believed that they would be friends again.

"Anyway..." Tsumugi said. "Since this entire season of Danganronpa was recorded, you guys can re-see past events. It's like watching an anime!" Her eyes shone with excitement and she drooled a bit as she spoke about fiction.

"So... have fun!"

Tsumugi then disappeared, like... she actually disappeared, leaving the rest of the students speechless and slightly confused.

"Um... what the fuck just happened?"

"I don't know man..."