78th Class of Hopes Peak Academy

Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri-Naegi, the principal and vice-principal of Hopes Peak Academy, sat in the school office, sorting through the list of candidates for future Ultimates. Kyoko was perfectly focused, as usual, but Makoto's mind was elsewhere.

A handful of scientists from the old Research Division had escaped when Maki Hinata committed genocide. From the cameras, they looked injured, but still alive. Makoto saw what they did to Shuichi and Maki and he wanted nothing but to see them sentenced to death. He'd admit, he loved Shuichi and Maki, he really did, and as one of the most influential people ever, he was ashamed to have allowed such a thing to happen.

All he wanted was for the children to be checked and then taught the right way, not tortured and discriminated against.

Everyone, especially the parents, Makoto and Kyoko, spent years searching for the runaways. Then a mysterious person sent them an anonymous tip and the location of an old Future Foundation facility. When everyone went to investigate, they found the runaways, but they were already dead. Some were found murdered in horrible ways, others were found in special rooms where they died in even more horrific ways. There was even a couple there connected to a pole, one had his head ripped clean off, and another one was hanged (like the twins' execution is sdra2).

It was clear what had happened to them, they were in a killing game. But in contrast to the other two games that the Ultimates had been through, in this game, it seemed like one person killed someone and got away with it, meaning he won the game and was allowed to leave.

Only, when they found the supposed "exit", they found the mans body. He had a huge gory hole in his chest and looked like he had been crying.

"Forcing a person to do such horrifying things, giving him false hope and then shoving despair in his face. This was definitely a follower of Junko!" Fuyuhiko said that day. The only problem was, they were no clues on who was the mastermind of this killing game. They were similar to Junko, but not quite. This person seemed to have zero care for Junko's killing game rules and just did what they wanted to, making them possibly even more dangerous than the Ultimate Despair.

"Makoto?" Kyoko's voice suddenly appeared, shattering the man's thought process. "You've been staring at the same sheet of paper for 10 minutes," she said bluntly.

"A-ah... sorry..." Makoto said, kissing his soon-to-be-wife on the cheek. "Just a little distracted, that's all." Kyoko looked down. Makoto knew that she knew what he was thinking about and was grateful that she didn't push the subject further. He grabbed her hand and smiled reassuringly. Kyoko blushed and continued with the paperwork.

"Have you heard about the Ultimate Goddess yet?" Kyoko asked. Makoto looked up, stamping "Accepted" on a green-haired boy.

"Yes, I have actually. I've actually seen a few of her shows before, she's good. Even better than Hiyoko." Makoto said, internally thanking his good luck. "She'll definitely be accepted into Hopes Peak. What about her?"

"No one knows where she lives, meaning we'll have to catch her on one of her shows, which is difficult enough. No one's ever seen her face or heard her voice before. Not to mention her special "abilities", she might be dangerous." Kyoko said.

"Don't worry, she'll only be allowed to use her powers outside of the school building, ok?"

Kyoko nodded, smiling a little. She flipped through a few more papers.

"The 78th class looks promising," she said. "Who's going to be teaching them?"

"Apparently Gundham." Makoto replied. He chuckled. "That might be interesting to see."

Soon, the students of the 78th class were chosen.

Rantaro Amami Ultimate Adventurer

Kaede Akamatsu —Ultimate Pianist

Kirumi Tojo —Ultimate Maid

Ryoma Hoshi —Ultimate Tennis Player

Kokichi Ouma —Ultimate Supreme Leader

Korekiyo Shinguji —Ultimate Anthropologist

Tsumugi Shirogane —Ultimate Cosplayer

Ketteko Haisha —Ultimate Magician

Gonta Gokuhara —Ultimate Entomologist

Kaito Momota —Ultimate Astronaut

Tenko Chabashira —Ultimate Aikido Master

K1B0 —Ultimate Robot

Angie Yonaga —Ultimate Artist

Miu Iruma —Ultimate Inventor

???? —Ultimate Goddess & Ultimate Dancer

Maki Harukawa —Ultimate Assassin

"Wait... MAKI?" Makoto suddenly shouted, standing up abruptly. That face, those eyes and that glare, it had to be her. Maki Hinata.

"I'm going to call Hajime and Nagito, 'cuse me, darling." Makoto quickly said, sliding past his wife, almost tripping, and speed-dialling his phone. After a few rings, Hajime answers.

Hajime's POV

"It's been a while hasn't it, Nagito?" I grunt. Nagito moaned in response.

"A-ah~ Hajime!"

Suddenly the phone rang. Nagito groaned.

"Who is it?" he asked, sitting on my lap and kissing my neck.

"It's Makoto."

"Well? Pick up." Nagito said. "It might be important."

I sighed, to which Nagito giggled, kissing me again. I pick up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Makoto? Is something wrong?" I asked. Nagito murmured something quietly and shifted around.

"It's your daughter! Maki! She's in the 78th class!"

"WHAT?!" we shout. Nagito's face immediately brightens up. He hasn't been the same since she left.

"Maki? My baby? She's ok!" Nagito cheered happily. More shifting noises. "Hajime, we have to go see her! It's our baby. Well, I guess she isn't really a baby anymore..." he said the last part sadly. Yeah... it's depressing to know that we never got the chance to see our little girl grow up.

"When does school start?" I quickly asked. Byakuya and Sonia aren't the only people who suffered the loss of a child. I wanna see my daughter just as much as Nagito does. Nagito was an absolute mess after Maki ran away. It pained me to see him that way. Nagito kept trying to convince himself that this was his bad luck and that good luck would come soon. He ranted as usual but he wouldn't stop crying. He almost fell back into despair. I worry for him.

I wonder, have they found Shuichi too? Maki has always been attached to Shuichi and everyone saw on the cameras how she massacred those scientists. I don't think she'll go anywhere without Shuichi.

"School starts. Next month. We still have to find that goddess. You guys will help us right? We could really use your luck and expertise."

"Sure thing Makoto," I reply. "But from the rumours, it might be hard to."

"We'll do our best," Nagito said, then he hung up on Makoto. "Bye!"

"Nagito?"

He pushed me down and kissed me again.

"This is going to be a long night isn't it?" I ask. Nagito just smiled creepily.

A.N:

Why did I write thatttt?

The next reincarnation is coming soon.

Do you guys want smut? Bc I'm pretty new to that so idk