Spectator Mode

A.N: Shuichi did everyone's free time event, but it goes a little bit differently. He also did all of the events (not the Man's Fantasy one)

They woke up. Everyone slowly opened their eyes to the sky.

"H-huh..." Kaede muttered. "W-What's going on?!"

"K-Kaede?!" Kirumi yelled softly (it's not supposed to be possible but I guess now it is). "But you're...dead!"

"How interesting..." Korekiyo whispered in his usual creepy tone.

"Uhh... Gonta not understand what happening..." Gonta muttered confusedly. (*cough cough* Razor kinnie)

Ryoma groaned and said: "I guess I don't deserve the sweet release of death..."

"OH MY GOD! I'M DEAD!" Miu screeched. The rest of the idiots, realizing that they were dead too, started to panic.

"Everyone!" Rantaro shouted. "Please calm down. We should figure out how we got here."

It took a while to calm down. Then everyone finally noticed each other.

"Look, we're almost transparent..." Rantaro mentioned to everyone. (wow... I had no idea Rantaro. Thank you for that useless piece of observation)

"Ooh la la!" Angie said. "Atua has brought us back to life as spirits!"

"G-g-g-g-GHOSTS!" Kaito screamed. "WE'RE GHOSTS!"

"Hmm..." Korekiyo merely mused to himself, wondering how this was possible.

"Oh shush you, big baby!" Tenko yelled at Kaito. "This isn't that bad, at least I can go see Himiko again..."

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna go see sidekick and Maki-roll!" Kaito said happily. Gotta hand it to the idiot, he's pretty good at regaining his composure, even after losing it so pathetically.

"I wanna see Shuichi too!" Kaede said. "Come on Kaito, let's go together." Kaito nodded happily in response. Everyone soon parted ways to try and find the rest of their classmates. Eventually, the dead found the living. 

Shuichi was happily sitting on a plush armchair and reading in the library, Maki was near him and was resting near the lit fireplace, and Kiibo was recharging in his room. Himiko was doing the same thing as Kiibo, only her form of recharging was a nap.

"SIDEKICK! MAKI-ROLL!" Kaito shouted, happy to see his friends ok. 

"SHUICHI!" Kaede whispered, almost crying with happiness. They went in for a hug but they phased through their friend's bodies completely, Kaito even phased through Shuichi's armchair and splatted face-first onto the floor. Kaito groaned as he lifted his head. In front of his face, Kaede's too, were long, two-dimensional hexagons that read: "Haha, nope!

"Damn that bear..." Kaito muttered, getting up again. Kaede helped him. 

"I think it's safe to assume that we can't interact with them in any way." she told him sadly. Kaito nodded begrudgingly in response. They now noticed that Shuichi had fallen asleep, the book he was reading now rested on his lap.

"Aww!" Angie said, scaring Kaito and Kaede. "Shuichi is so cute when he's sleeping! He'll be a great husband. Atua told me so!" 

"Gonta agree! Shuichi look very gentlemanly!" Gonta complimented, phasing through the wall with everyone else.

"Very pretty." Rantaro commentated. "Very kind too."

"Truly one of the more beautiful people in this wonderful world," Korekiyo said. "His taste in books isn't bad either. I was not aware that Shuichi was so fascinated with the occult."