Reunited Again

Earlier in Life...

"A ravishing young boy sits at the airport, waiting. His name; Shuichi Saihara. Just then, a familiar face. Yes, the Entropy Sister, the not-so-pretty one; Maki Harukawa..."

"Hey, Shuichi. I'm glad you're here and all, but what are you doing?" the brunette asked her little brother.

"DUH! I'm doing the narration." he replied, his voice reverting to its normal state.

"Oh, ok, cool." the girl clearly didn't understand her brother, but supported him nonetheless. She looked at him, waiting for him to continue, but he didn't.

"UGH! See what you've done?" the male beauty suddenly complained. "You ruined my flow, hmph!" he stuffed his pen back into his book and shut it loudly with one hand. "Come on, let's go. Kiibo's already waiting in the limo."

Maki Harukawa looked at the floor, sad that she had upset her sibling, then quickly grabbed all their luggage and tailed Shuichi.

. . .

The three teens of entropy, sat in the back of the limo. Maki and Shuichi took gulps of their fancy drinks while their robot friend, who couldn't consume anything, sat at the side, his eyes closed. Maki drank quietly while Shuichi sighed happily after gulping down his beverage.

"Tell me the truth," he said. "Did your hair get darker than the last time we got to hang out?" the boy put his glass down, grabbed an ice pick and quickly tried to stab his sister with it. Maki didn't flinch, she simply allowed her sharp reflexes to block the incoming attack. All of the teens' faces showed indifference, like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"What?" Maki said. "Do you think so?"

Her brother continued his attempt to kill his sister, stabbing her in different directions, all while Maki blocked the attacks effortlessly, only using minimal movement.

"It's a fact! Not some half-assed opinion! I'm testing your honesty dumbass!"

"Oh..." the girl said. "Then, I don't."

"Ahh, Shuichi... my dear little brother. Trying to stab me with an ice pick to confirm my abilities. He's so kind-hearted and innocent." the female thought. As her brother threw a grenade at her, she used her foot to push it up to her empty glass and threw the grenade out the window, blowing up the poor man in the car behind them. She smiled.

"Maki," Kiibo spoke up. "How was the military camp?"

"It was good, I definitely improved my skills. I also attended a few illegal battling arenas and I emerged victorious every time." Maki reported. Her brother fell back onto his seat crossing his legs before responding pompously.

"You better have."

"Anyway, why did you call us here Shuichi?" Kiibo asked.

"'Cause tomorrows Orientation Day."

"Orientation Day?" Maki said, clearly confused. Shuichi rolled his eyes.

"I'll explain it to you guys so your remaining brain cells won't burst from the exertion, K?" Shuichi said, not so kindly. "There's a famous elite school. This school's so far up its own ass they actually call it 'The High School of Hope'. They want me, of course, and your dumbasses are coming along for the ride!"

Maki looked surprised and Kiibo nodded knowingly.

"Triple Trouble, they want us all!" Shuichi cheered. Kiibo smiled.

"Look at that smile. You're really happy about this." he said.

"Hell yeah," Shuichi said, giving another of his wide toothy grins. "I'm ecstatic! My heart is pumping a mile a minute. I'll finally be able to see my old family again!" his face then switched to a blank expression. "But you guys will be attending first. Maki, make sure to avoid detection from your parents. Kiibo, act normal, or as normal as you can be."

"What about you?"

"I won't be attending until after the Mid-Year exams. Gotta make a reputation for myself. Plus, I want a grand entrance." he said. "You guys take care of things, build your reputations or whatever it is high school students do. I'll be doing my own thing.

You guys have fun, make new friends, don't fall in love. Especially you Kiibo, you simp."

Kiibo and Maki giggled.

"Selfie!"

"Selfie!"

"Selfie..."