Broken Heart, Broken Mind

Hajime's POV

"OK..." I say. "Remember... we're only going to see Kokichi. You are not allowed to physically touch him in any way. Got it?"

"Why not?!" Rantaro asked. He's still holding his head and swaying a little, everyone is. We've let them rest for two days and had multiple doctors and nurses check up on them, but they (some of them not all of them) kept insisting to know where Kokichi was. And I knew that they were never gonna shut up so I just gave in.

"Did something happen to the little virgin fuck or something?" 

"Uh..." I couldn't find the correct words to express what happened. After a long... LONG while... Izuru took over for me. Bless him (but I still hate him). 

"It's probably better to see for yourself," Izuru said. We all continued to walk until we reached a blank wall with a huge black rectangle on it, which confused the students.

"Um... What is... this supposed to be?" Korekiyo questioned. Izuru, still controlling my body, pressed a nearby button.

"Feast your eyes upon... the Reincarnation of Mikan Tsumiki, The Reincarnation of Love and Obsession."

I think he was trying to sound enthusiastic, like a TV host or something, but Izuru's... well... Izuru... and his voice is very monotone. But SOMEHOW! HE STILL SOUNDED SOOOO COOL. I'm done! Super-High-School-Level up to HERE with this guy. It's like those stereotypical sibling relationships. I love him but I hate him. But I mostly hate him.

Anyway!

Izuru pressed the button, and the black screen disappeared, revealing a window to the sealed room where a young boy was kept in. That is... if you could even call him that...

At the sight of him... everyone gasped. Kokichi Ouma, their classmate, was sitting inside a blank, white room. He was wearing completely white, but his clothes had been splattered in red. His hair was dishevelled and as he turned, still not noticing them, everyone observed his huge eye bags. On the walls, he had written words using what seemed to be his own blood. The words, some dried, others still dripping wet, sometimes overlapping each other, displayed multiple words over and over again.

"Love me", "Follow me", "Worship me"

One sentence had only been written once, but the font size was relatively bigger than everything else.

"You're alone and you'll always be."

"The Reincarnation of Mikan Tsumiki..." Korekiyo whispered, almost fascinated by the sight before him.

"L-love and Ob...session..?" Kaede repeated.

"What the... What the hell is this?!" Kaito yelled.

"Kokichi..." Kirumi whispered, her voice worried and terrified. "What... happened to him..."

"Well..." I say awkwardly. "Monokuma..." Eventually, I just gave up.

IZURU HELP ME.

. . .

3rd Person

"Pathetic? Look at yourself Kokichi."

"...What?"

"Kaito always has us by his side, see? But no one wants to be around you."

"..."

"You're alone Kokichi. And you always will be."

The purple-haired boy shrugged it off, playing it off as if he didn't care, but in reality, his head and heart were screaming at him. The detective's words were like razor-sharp arrows, repeatedly striking his heart with immaculate aim.