A Destiny to be Fulfilled

This feeling... what is it?

The second her... no... his face was unveiled... I just knew...

The way my body started to get hot, the way my heart started beating a million times a minute, the way my world lit up, the way my neck started to sting. It had to be him.

The world was... empty... dark, drab, boring... But now... the world around, everyone, everything... It's bright... colourful, almost blinding. Out of all the colours and lights, he shone the brightest. 

I've waited so long... and now, he's finally here. It's him... it's finally him. 

I feel so... happy? It's similar to what I felt after a good prank, but much much... much better. This feeling is amazing.

He stands there... very tall... but gorgeous beyond belief. He's male too, even better! A true gift to humanity. My destiny has finally come.

Fortunately, everyone is too busy gaping at his beauty, so I turn away. Taking off my precious bandana scarf and taking out my hand mirror, I see the reflection of my neck. there, there's even more proof. My reincarnation mark, once nothing but black words, now had a glowy golden heart behind the "M" of "Mikan".

That wonderful feeling of happiness, much to my dismay, quickly dispersed as I turned back. Tenko... that unfaithful bitch... she had the audacity to propose to him! And from the look on Kaito's face, he's going to attempt to steal his heart too. Everyone has been infatuated by my beloved! I can't blame them... but this isn't good.

My every sense is screaming at me right now, telling me to kill them, telling me to kill them all. But I can't. This is Hopes Peak; any type of death here would be looked into by all of the smartest people on the planet. Getting away with murder would be almost impossible.

I cannot murder anyone, so the most I can do is sabotage them.

I will stop at nothing for my destiny. My story will be complete. No one is allowed to have him. I will not allow that to happen.

He will be mine.