Why...?

"Alright! Back by popular demand, it's time for the motive video!"

"Who's the most important person in your life?"

"And now, without further ado..."

"Shuichi Saihara! The Ultimate h̶̡̧͓̤͈̤̣̠͍͆̇̈́̃͒̈́̐͛r̸͈̙̺̭̯̒́̾̓̆́̐̅z̷̛̭̗̾̇̊͊́͊́̿͛̆͛̚s̴̬̘̉̃̾ḑ̵͚́͛̈́͋̅́͆̀̈́̄̚͝͝͝͝ͅj̵̛͙̘̠̓͗̐̈́͛͛͗̆x̴̨̭͎͇̱̲̦̹͇̳̥͉̰̹̪̏́͐̔͗̌͐͒͘̚͘"

"This exceptional young boy excelled in everything he pursued."

"No matter what he did, he never stopped until he reached perfection, he strove to be perfect, just like his idol."

"This young boy, traumatized and afraid of abandonment, constantly adapted himself, changing to appeal to those around him."

"To a point where not even his own family was able to give an accurate description of his personality."

"He was loved by all and soon was crowned with the best Ultimate title ever given, but that was never enough for him..."

"This boy, then developed a strange illness, a forgetting spell that would attack him at the most random times."

"As this strange phenomena worsened and worsened, all of Shuichi's memories were eventually lost and he no longer had any recollection of his former life. So began the cycle; Shuichi would start his life, forget, then restart another one."

"Fun fact: During the killing game, Shuichi did not recognize his sister, and shortly after his beloved friend Kaede's tragic death, he no longer remembered her either."

"Shuichi spent his entire life, searching for answers. He persistently sought out the truth."

"But... Shuichi's story doesn't end there. There was a middle-aged man who helped him; a loser."

"Who is this man you might ask? And what about his mother, as well as the rest of his life? Well, it's a secret! Puhuhuhuh..."

The motive video ended with the face portrait of a kind-looking man. He had grey-blue eyes and uneven black hair that slightly covered his eyes, he was smiling. The boy didn't know what the hell he was watching. Memory loss? And why was his Ultimate Title not said clearly? Was he not the Ultimate Detective?

"I... I want to know. I WANNA KNOW!"

"But... I can't hurt anyone..."

As he continued to stare at the man's picture, he was shocked to see tears stain the once clean glass of the tablet; he was crying. He wanted to know, he wanted to know more than anything. Why was he crying? Who is this man? Was he important to me?

"Why... why why why WHY WHY WHY!"

"WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING!"

Ryoko Otanashi Arc; Begin

(LET'S FREAKIN' GOOOO)

Truth Bullet: Metal Chips in Brain

(This is a hint)