Danger... Danger

A third killing game had been hosted and it's already being uploaded on the internet as we speak, or, as you read.

The news hasn't been spilt to the media yet, but if the episodes are uploaded, it could very well send the entire world into despair and chaos once more. Trouble is, not even Izuru can find a way to stop Danganronpa's 3rd release.

The Future Foundation was in a state of panic. Luckily, they were able to find out where the VR machine and the victims were located, but there was still some difficulty getting the students out. Hajime was trying his best to save his students, but the results were slow.

Another strange thing was, when the OG Ultimates opened every pod to double-check the presence of the young Ultimates, one pod refused to budge. No one could open it, not even Nekomaru (Izuru didn't bother). What everyone did notice, was the fact that the pod was extremely cold, to a point where it was almost painful to touch. It was quickly deduced that Shuichi, the Ultimate God was also trapped within the killing game. 

"This isn't good..." Kyoko said. "His powers are spiralling out of control. If this continues, not only will he harm the others, he might also end up killing himself."

Kyoko was ashamed to admit this, but it took her a long time to figure out that the Ultimate Detective and the Ultimate God were the same person. Even was extremely obvious, they had the same name, the same looks and everything, not to mention the fact that Qiqi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective, appeared shortly after Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate God, disappeared. The woman wondered why she couldn't figure this out sooner. 

Kyoko also remembered Sakido telling her about Shuichi's many other accomplishments. How talented was he? How much had this young boy accomplished?

There was also one more mystery left. Is Shuichi Saihara and Shuichi Enoshima the same person?

Despite all this mystery and confusion, Kyoko didn't say anything to her friends.

"We have to move them out of the pods." Makoto said.

"But we can't remove all of them, not while they're still in the game.' Byakuya interjected. "We can only awaken the ones who have died." 

"Then we'll do that. Izuru'll take care of it." Hajime said before quickly rushing off to tap at the computers. Suddenly, Sonia burst through the doors, holding a pink gaming console, the old kind with a large screen.

"CHIAKI'S GONE!" the princess yelled in panic. Hajime snapped back and rushed towards her.

"What do you mean Chiaki's gone? Didn't we put her in the Kirby game?"

"I don't know!" Hiyoko yelled. "She's just gone. Her AI's gone!"

"B-but... how...?" Nagito asked, clutching his fluffy hair shakily. "If she's not here... where is she?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Hiyoko yelled in frustration. "All she left was a message!"

"Well?! What's the damn message?" Hajime asked, his voice getting louder and louder. First his daughter, now his best friend?

"'He's in danger. I'm going to save him'" Sonia repeated. "That was the message."

"Him...?" Makoto said. "Who's 'him'?"

Byakuya and Kyoko both turned to the final pod. It was encased in ice and was greatly decreasing the temperature of the room. They shared a short look, then turned back to the pod.

"Shuichi..."