Reincarnation of Loyalty and Faith

Programs... coding... orders.

It was a robot. Originally built as a normal kid, it was reprogrammed to serve, reprogrammed to kill.

It's creators weren't exactly kind. They treated it pretty badly, like an object. But it was a robot, it had no rights and it couldn't object otherwise.

The Ultimate Killer Robot was built with one purpose. It's targets; Maki Hinata and Shuichi Enoshima.

Unfortunately for it, it's targets were just as skilled and dangerous as their predecessors. The young girl was an expert in battle and the boy, having personally been taught by the Ultimates, had a bunch of talents at his disposal. It was incredibly difficult for the robot to track them down.

But it persevered. It slaughtered anyone that got in it's way and threatened anyone with possible information. Despite it's robotic mind and abilities, even it struggled to find them, and the few times it did... they slipped away.

It constantly made reports back to it's creator, honest reports of his lack of successes and reports of his discoveries. It was constantly chastised and rebuked for his failures, but he listened without objection.

It was a robot, one with no rights whatsoever.

It quickly learned not to underestimate it's opponents. It continued to track down it's targets diligently.

The three were at the age of 14 when they fought for the final time.

The area the three were fighting in had been completely destroyed by it. The buildings had been completely decimated and many bystanders had been injured. However, it didn't care. It had one objective and it would stop at nothing to complete it.

Maki was there too, unconscious but not dead. Unfortunately, it had one more person to eliminate before it could kill her.

Ice and snow covered every inch of the place. Huge shards of ice loomed over the two like a shadow.

It was summer.

He stood there. Tall, alone and majestic. Even it had to admit that he was beautiful beyond belief. His long hair and his robes and cape blew elegantly in the wind. His eyes, a bright gold, shone brightly in the night. His gloves laid abandoned on the dirty and dusty floor. His hands were now exposed. His hands looked as if they were made completely of slightly cracked ice; icy blue and white with only small parts of human skin showing. Despite this, his hands were slender and moved with nothing but grace.

Having fought a rather long battle, his features were now covered in thin patches of frost, making him even more gorgeous and magisterial. Not to even mention the ice, which reflected the moonlight, illuminating the area, giving it a magical aesthetic.

"You..." he said, his voice echoing against the huge amount of ice that surrounded the two. It's face remained passive, but inside, he knew that his parts were starting to freeze. It activated his inner heater.

"You who is discriminated, you who have perservered despite your struggle. You who has defeated my sister. What is your name?" he asked, his voice soft and laced with kindness. He held his weapon almost menacingly, his jeweled fingers glimmering as he twirled his polearm around.

"How did the rings get onto his hand, they were on top of the gloves, weren't they?" it remembered thinking to itself.

"I have no name, nor do I need one." it replied. It's enemy raised an immaculate eyebrow. "I am a robot. My purpose is to serve, there is no need for a name."