[A.N: 2 years later...]

Author here. Hi!

So it's been 2 years since I've 'finished' this story, and I'd first like to thank everyone for all the views (29.9K at the time I'm writing this), especially the ones who were here since the first chapter was released. Seriously, thank you all, you have no idea how happy I am every time I see new readers comment and the view count increase.

I will admit, I have reread my own story more times than I can count. But, I'm going to be honest, the more I read, the more I cringe at my past self.

I think this story is a great example of 'great concept, mediocre (borderline horrible) execution'. Even now, I still adore the idea of 'the story repeats itself' and 'escaping one's destiny', but as the person who wrote it, I'm really disappointed in the way the plot of [Danganronpa: Reincarnation] unfolded.

I don't regret making my casting (Shuichi; Junko. Kokichi; Mikan. Maki; Mukuro. Kiibo; Izuru), but I wish that I included more 'reincarnations' with the other V3 members. I also wish the connection and contrast between the person and their reincarnation was better explored, maybe in a more show-not-tell way.

To this day, I don't understand what I was thinking when I added that whole 'IcE pOwErS' thing, but sure, we got some Shuichi-Elsa moments so that's fun ig. Didn't contribute much to the overall story though (-_-)

And the ending was definitely the worst part. The ending was so rushed/horrible. I feel like there was barely any character growth of any kind, and the story just kind of cut to an impulsive "let's do whatever we want" instead of having a proper ending that concluded the events in a satisfying way.

I don't want to ruin the mood (and I also think I've already talked about this so whatever), so I'll stop berating myself haha.

I'm definitely not going to reboot this book, so I'm just going to leave it as it is. Cringe as I might find it, the comments/readers seem to enjoy it (especially how I made Hajime and Izuru the walking embodiment of 'I-Don't-Give-A-F', there's a lot of comments on those parts)

It's going to take a long while (bc I'm planning to mass-release a bunch of chapters to make up for falling out of the 1-chapter-per-week quota I put on myself), but I am definitely planning to release another original fanfiction book in the future (from Danganronpa bc it's still my favourite fandom and/or from different fandoms as I'm slowly branching out), but with better writing skills, of course. My old-ass cringy boomer humour probably won't change much though.

I don't have much else to say... So...

Thank you all, past, present and future (???) readers, for your support and I really hope you enjoy reading my stories.