1

Yanjing, Huo's Private Hospital. 

The attending doctor finished the last full-body examination for Jiang Dai after the car accident, and stood respectfully in front of the bed with a smile: "Mrs. Huo, your body has fully recovered and you can be discharged from the hospital."

Jiang Dai thanked her, and all the medical staff evacuated, and the intensive care unit returned to silence. Only Wen Yan, the assistant dragging the suitcase, looked at each other.

Maybe Jiang Dai glanced at him inadvertently, Wen Yan suddenly became nervous, looked down at the time of the watch for the tenth time, and then squeezed a cramped smile: "Mrs., today you are discharged from the hospital. Mr. Huo personally said that he would come to pick him up. Yours, it should already be on the way, let's wait

Jiang Dai twitched the corners of her lips, noncommittal.

Wen Yan in a suit only felt sweaty on her back, Mrs. Huo was angry, it must be.

*

Jiang Dai's thoughts floated far away.

Half a month ago, Valentine's Day night. Huo Rongshen released her pigeons again and made her wait for a full six hours.

In a similar situation, it is said that they have to give birth five or six times a year, and she and Huo Rongshen were only married for the first year.

Jiang Dai, who has always been known for being gentle and considerate, had a rare attack. Huo Rongshen also darkened. The two had a big fight, and Jiang Dai slammed the door and ended up.

It happened that late at night, Jiang Dai drove the sports car alone on the elevated road, accidentally (fa) had a car accident.

She was in a coma for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, her brain has not rested, but has been browsing a young (female nu) comic called "The President's Delicate New Wife".

The male protagonist of the comics is the richest man Huo Rongshen, and the female protagonist Sheng Wanwan is his intern secretary. She was drugged by a malicious villain during a meeting. She accidentally hit and climbed onto the male protagonist's bed. It was a mess... not too much Jiu Sheng Wanwan became the new wife of the protagonist.

After reading the beginning, Jiang Dai already knows that this so-called young (female nu) comic is clearly an 18-limited presidential manga that promotes the plot from beginning to end with indescribability.

That's fine, and what makes her even more suffocating is that her role (color) played by Jiang Dai in this comic is Huo Rongshen's villain's ex-wife. Before the plot began, Huo Rongshen had already filed for a divorce to sweep her out, and as the villain, she will be blackened in the subsequent plot...

After experiencing a series of death (fuck cao), the family went bankrupt and her parents passed away from serious illness. She herself kidnapped the heroine to try to disfigure her, completely touching the bottom line of the hero, and was finally thrown by the hero to a group of homeless people. Punishment", the end was miserable.

Seeing this, Jiang Dai suddenly woke up from the hospital bed, almost spewing out a mouthful of old blood——

It's fine if I become the female partner of Jiangzhi, will the ending taste a bit too heavy?

Moreover, the dog man who threw her to the tramp... she was the one who caught it all at first sight!

Her love experience with a dog man dates back three years.

Three years ago, she just turned 19 years old and was a sophomore student at the Business School of Yanjing University.

I first met Huo Rongshen as a special guest at a business school lecture.