21

Jiang Daixiu frowned, the dog man came too suddenly, she had a bad premonition in her heart.

Liang Jingche also looked sideways, no emotions could be seen on his handsome and delicate face, but there was a bit of inquiry in his deep pupils.

Jiang Dai sat motionless, but the smile on her face disappeared.

Huo Rongshen still remembered how sweet she smiled in front of Liang Jingche just now, and she didn't know what the man said to her, she was laughing so beautifully, he couldn't remember how long he hadn't seen this look of Jiang Dai.

Jiang Dai stared at him with defensive eyes.

Huo Rongshen's brain buzzed, and suddenly he remembered the precautions that his younger brother Shenli had repeatedly chanted in his ear in recent days.

"Brother, since you and your sister-in-law have signed for a divorce, please calm down for the time being. First try to meet and contact like ordinary friends. Don't think about going up to the sky one step at a time. Take your time, so as not to arouse your sister-in-law's defense.

"Yes, my sister-in-law was your good wife a month ago, but she is not anymore, she is an independent and free single woman (sexual xing), she is still very rich, there must be a lot of (sexual xing) around her who are not male. If Ying Yanyan pesters her, you don't need to take it too seriously."

"Be more patient, don't be anxious, don't be fierce, the reason why you have come to the divorce step, the sister-in-law must not make the decision overnight, it is the dissatisfaction accumulated for a long time, you have to try to find your own reason."

Huo Rongshen came back to his senses, his stern face immediately relaxed, subconsciously reflecting on whether his tone just now was a bit... "fierce"?

He can only pretend to be nonchalant, his tone is quiet and gentle, and he changed his voice without (exposing), which is almost polite: "Miss Jiang, please come over."

Jiang Dai is not stupid. Huo Rongshen looks like this and nothing is good. What good things can there be to meet with her ex-husband?

But in front of Liang Jingche, today is a business conversation after all. If Liang Jingche understands that she has a bad relationship with her ex-husband, or thinks that she is a person who is entangled in old relationships...maybe it will affect his loan cooperation Judgment.

If women (sexual xing) already have a lot of unfair treatment in ordinary workplaces, then in the business circle, young and beautiful women (sexual xing) like Jiang Dai who take over the family industry are more prejudiced.

In the past, Jiang Dai was only good at mixing in the financial circle with a vest. She was semi-playful, without pressure, and she never thought of showing it to anyone.

It is completely different now. She represents the Jiang family and the industry of her grandparents and father. Especially now she has just taken over and has not made particularly stable results. She must not lose her personal image because of private affairs.

Jiang Dai took a silent breath, whispered "sorry" to Liang Jingche, got up and walked in the direction of Huo Rongshen, even squeezing out a false business smile.

"I wonder if Mr. Huo has anything to do with me?"

"..." Seeing that she was keeping a clear distance from herself, Huo Rongshen hesitated for a moment. He actually reached out and twisted her wrist and dragged the person out.

Jiang Dai staggered behind him, rolling her eyes with anger.

She could feel that Huo Rongshen's hand was still slightly controlling the strength, and when he occasionally became anxious and forgot to control it, the strength was so heavy that it could crush her wrist.