46

Jiang Dai was about to change clothes when she suddenly heard someone calling for help. She was suspicious, speeded up and walked to the door of the suite, and looked outside through the cat's eyes. 

There was a slender woman lying down at the door, she should be very young, and the light pink (colored) dress on her body seemed a bit familiar at first glance.

Jiang Dai opened the door, but stood cautiously at the door, and did not directly let people come in: "May I ask you who?"

The girl looks like (body shen) is physically unwell. I don't know if it's a stomachache or something. She can't straighten her waist. (body shen) is also shaky, her voice is weak, and she is crying: "Miss Jiang, I'm Sheng Wanwan , I'm Mr. Huo's secretary, would you let me in first, please, please, someone wants to harm me, only you can save me..."

The other party couldn't stand upright, Jiang Dai had to lower her head to see the other party's face. After confirming that it was Sheng Wanwan, she was shocked, but still let people come in.

In the comic setting, Sheng Wanwan is an ordinary girl, a graduate student who has skipped a grade, and she doesn't seem to have any skills other than good grades.

The force value is comparable to her, and it is estimated that he cannot fight.

Moreover, Sheng Wanwan's character is a silly white sweet soft girl, not a playful green tea, she shouldn't be able to eat and support (gan gan) to come to her to act?

Jiang Dai put the person in, and Sheng Wanwan fell on the carpet, obviously relieved, but her expression was still very frightened, even her (chest xiong) mouth was violently ups and downs, and her heartbeat was obviously fast.

Observing these details, Jiang Dai locked the door empathetically, "I locked the door and people outside can't get in, so you can calm down, (fa) what happened, someone is chasing you?"

Sheng Wanwan opened her mouth and wanted to speak out, but she could only gasp and couldn't say the whole thing.

She didn't know what was in that glass of red wine, and never thought that she would experience such a thing.

She just came out of society and was in the position of secretary to the president. Her parents had told her that if she went to nightclubs, private clubs and other occasions, she must be cautious about drinks.

But tonight, this is a dinner hosted by the Chamber of Commerce of the Four Northern Provinces. It is formal and high-end, so I never thought that something like this would happen.

But the crux of the problem really lies in the glass of red wine!

Sheng Wanwan panted softly on the carpet, and finally reluctantly said something: "Jiang, Miss Jiang, things are like this. At the end of the banquet, I drank a glass of red wine that Mr. Huo gave me. No To be precise, the red wine was given to him. Later, Mr. Huo went back to the room to rest. I prepared to go upstairs after handling some trivial tasks, but a hotel staff came to inform me that Mr. Huo had gone to 18. A certain suite on the first floor, let me go together. I thought it was Mr. Huo who met a friend and needed me to do something, so he passed quickly, but I didn't expect it..."

Jiang Dai looked at her increasingly flushed face, and listened to her incoherent explanation, it was not difficult to sort out the whole thing.

She frowned slightly, her voice calm: "Is there a problem with that glass of red wine?"

Sheng Wanwan nodded: "Yes, it must be, because I have not drunk anything else, nor did I eat dinner."

Jiang Dai: "Then do you think Huo Rongshen knew there was a problem with this glass of wine?"