40

Jiang Dai was in the hospital without makeup and without makeup, which has been the case this week. 

She has perfect facial features, delicate eyebrows and charming eyes. The natural (color) of her lips is not very fresh (yan), but a very warm orange powder (color).

Even a plain face is more eye-catching than a girl with makeup, and a face with a clear broth and water appears to be very young, not much different from five years ago.

Especially since her father's operation ended smoothly, Jiang Dai has been very happy, her air (color) is good, and a warm halo has been added to her whole body.

It's a pity that the anxiety on her face is too real at the moment, and her horrified eyes are a little cute.

Liang Jingche was heartbroken, but he couldn't help but laugh.

He quickly explained: "When playing a big adventure at a friend's birthday party."

Jiang Dai breathed a sigh of relief.

She felt that she had never (gan gan) anything like this... she didn't remember at all when she was a relative. Although she used to have a lot of friends, she had both the same (sexual xing) and the opposite (sexual xing), but she did not become a sea king. Habit? ?

She subconsciously laughed awkwardly: "A big adventure, the truth or the big adventure?"

Liang Jingche met her pupils, and somehow the innocent and sultry look in Jiang Dai's eyes appeared in his mind again.

She sat on the opposite side, leaning on a little sister's shoulder, tilting her head, and under the noise of the crowd, she stretched out her finger and pointed towards him.

He was surprised and didn't even know how to react for a while.

It wasn't until Jiang Dai stood up and walked to him, and leaned down (kissing Wen) down, that he really realized that this was not a dream, it turned out to be true.

That (kiss wen) was very light and ended very quickly. He only remembered that the girl's lips were extremely soft, softer than all the soft things he had eaten.

Then she returned to the seat opposite, still staring at him in a daze.

She was booed by the surrounding boys and girls (female nu). Not only did she lack the squeaky and shyness that a young girl (female nu) should have, she even smiled at him boldly.

Liang Jingche let out an "um".

Jiang Dai has no memory of this incident, but just thinks of the common party games like Truth or Dare... He does play often.

Five years ago, she was probably in her sophomore year?

It was when I was courageous, I guess at that time, in my opinion, a kiss is really not a big deal, so it is not impossible.

Besides... the directors of a private bank in a family, there is no need to slander her with such things.

Although it's just one (kiss wen).

But now as an adult woman who was married and divorced, she suddenly told her that she had kissed the handsome and handsome man (sexual xing) opposite, which...it was quite difficult for a while. Do it as if nothing happened.

It was obviously five years ago, and she had no impression at all, but this embarrassing feeling was as if she had just kissed!

In order to alleviate this embarrassment, Jiang Dai's first reaction was actually to say sorry.