78

A young nurse couldn't help but popularize the doctor's science: "Dr. Li, you made a mistake, not a girlfriend, but an ex-wife. 

Jiang Dai: "..." Sure enough, girls, regardless of occupation, love surfing the Internet.

The attending doctor was a middle-aged person, and probably did not read gossip on the Internet, so he did not recognize Jiang Dai and Huo Rongshen for a while.

Another nurse also said: "Dr. Li, your village hasn't been connected to the Internet? This is Jiang's richest man. The richest woman who was ranked first on the Forbes list the year before, you didn't even know her?!"

The doctor stared at Jiang Dai and looked carefully, and then smiled embarrassedly: "I really didn't recognize it. This is too young. I thought it was a big star..."

Jiang Dai has a thin face when it comes to personal matters. If it is an ordinary time, she would be ridiculed by strange medical staff, she would definitely want to run away in embarrassment.

But right now, she really didn't care about embarrassment, and she was all on Huo Rongshen's wound.

Just now she was extremely anxious outside, and could only force herself to calm down, and opened the mobile web page to check some knowledge points related to (强qiang) acid corrosion.

The more I look at it, the more panic I become, and I don't know how bad it is.

Just now, I heard from the doctor that a part of the rot had been cut off, but there was no anaesthetic. She felt that her whole body was soft just listening to it, and it was because Huo Rongshen could still laugh.

The doctors and nurses are also very responsible. After making a few jokes, they work seriously, confirm that the wound is bandaged, and push the patient to a spacious and quiet independent ward, and don't forget to give the prescription list to Jiang Dai. : "You remember to pay the fee later, just ring the bell if you have anything."

...

Only Jiang Dai and Huo Rongshen were left in the ward, with big eyes and small eyes.

Jiang Dai sat by the bed, her expression management out of control.

Huo Rongshen was put on a hospital gown by the caring nurse, and Jiang Dai couldn't even see his wounds.

But she remembered the picture she saw at Baoli's door. At that time, she and Huo Rongshen were all false alarms. She thought it was all right, and almost chatted with him. After chatting, she saw that his excellent suit was corroded. Two big pieces.

One is on the right shoulder and one is on the right upper arm.

In addition, Huo Rongshen's attitude resolutely refused to let her follow up in the operating room...

Jiang Dai frowned, with no joking tone in her tone: "Why didn't you let me into the operating room? If you have anything good or bad, I must take responsibility. The thing was born at Baoli's door, and that thug It's also for me... you make me feel even more uncomfortable."

Huo Rongshen raised his left hand and stroked her eyebrows with care and grin, "Don't frown."

Jiang Dai's heart burned, and her tone was uncontrollable, and she rushed: "Can you be more serious? You know very well what my temper is. You are injured because of me, and the injury is so bad. If there are any problems in the follow-up...I will always do it. This is guilty. In fact, you shouldn't have rushed forward at all. He splashed so hard that he couldn't hide. If it doesn't happen, maybe two people were injured together. You are obviously a calm person, why do you want to do it? Fearless sacrifice, what if it hurts not the arms and shoulders but the face?"