18

Jiang Dai left work early tonight and took her team to celebrate. 

The team is formed temporarily, and the main members include several young executives who share her interests, as well as the CEO secretary who assists her in her work.

Choosing to celebrate tonight is also a temporary motive.

Today, the stock price rose really beautifully, and the public opinion is also very beneficial to Baoli, which is very suitable for her to start the live broadcast.

The group arrived at the clubhouse near Baoli, and Wen Yan had reserved the largest VIP room.

Jiang Dai ordered some drinks and greeted them: "Everyone wants to eat and drink whatever they want. Recently, everyone has been working hard. In my eyes, it is rare to relax after get off work and have a good time."

At first, the atmosphere was still a bit tight. After all, Jiang always leads...This kind of team building (sexual xing) gathering is often shown to the leaders.

However, as Qiao Jinye and Li Kai arrived at the scene, the girls were completely oblivious, screaming and leaning forward to take selfies.

Qiao Jinye knew that Jiang Dai had selected Jiang Dai in this box and prepared to become his own. He cooperated and took many photos.

The youngest girls are all made by secretaries. They usually look serious in the office, change their shirts, suits and skirts after work, all of them are Bungee Kings.

The atmosphere became more and more warm, and they became bolder, and began to get up to talk to Jiang Dai.

"Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang, you are so kind to us. Who would have thought that our team building would have Brother Tsuno!!"

"Mr. Jiang, I have seen all your high school deeds! Is Brother Ye really your number one follower?"

Jiang Dai was mentioned to the face of the dark history of the second period...want to get into the hole.

There was nothing stupid about (gan gan), it was just that it would add a lot of exaggeration (color) to her, and she also gave her the nickname of the great devil, which in her opinion is too second.

She also has a row of younger brothers... They were pictured in the online po.

The style and temperament, fortunately, there is no (killing sha) Matt hairstyle, otherwise you can directly make a group debut in Vietnam.

Jiang Dai helped her: "...Can you talk about something else?"

"I want to know Mr. Jiang, is it true that you are fighting out of school gangsters with one enemy and eight?"

Jiang Dai thought for a while: "...I have fought, but it's too exaggerated to be one enemy eight."

Li Kai just listened to the news, and he laughed and broke the news: "No exaggeration! Sister Dai is so good! If it's not a good skill, how can I get a ticket. For example, I look like a serious broker. People, I was actually the tail of my attendant back in high school, the kind who went to the canteen to buy snacks for Sister Dai."

The secretaries all smiled: "Is this wronged Brother Kai?"

"Never wronged or wronged, I am willing to follow Sister Dai."

They are getting noisy and dare to talk about any topic.

Jiang Dai was a little bald, and suggested that the intention of team building is to get acquainted with everyone in private. After all, they are stubborn and hurried at work. Only by meeting more privately can we cultivate the relationship with employees.