84

The system was full of grievances from Zhao Chuyi, so she was selected, and the golden finger was opened sufficiently. 

After Zhao Chuyi passed away in old age, he can reincarnate in a new parallel world with his memories, which is equivalent to a new life.

The black group and the host Zhao Chuyi are tied together. If Zhao Chuyi can use the ability to rewrite the script to change the world, then even if the black group achieves positive results and can retreat, Zhao Chuyi will be able to get more rewards accordingly, perhaps for longevity. Not getting old, maybe continuing to shuttle in another world, and then through new tasks, becoming an immortal soul.

There is no limit to Zhao Chuyi's golden finger in rewriting the script. There is no law and ethics to regulate her. She can create any style of plot.

She will never forget the original world. She has silently admired Huo Rongshen for a lifetime, how she has spoiled Jiang Dai and used to Jiang Dai for decades, he turned Jiang Dai into a better person, two people Happy enough to make everyone jealous.

Their husband and wife are so affectionate that it is unreasonable.

According to common sense, lovers in their teenage years will become indifferent and even cracks due to reality and the waste of time in their middle age.

Although Jiang Dai in that world was admitted to a prestigious university, she was a very ordinary woman after all, without any special talents, especially after getting married and having children, Jiang Dai didn't even have a job for a long time, playing the role of a wealthy businessman. Mrs. vase.

An excellent person like Huo Rongshen is naturally always full of gazes around him.

In the middle age, many young and beautiful women tried to flatter Huo Rongshen by their posture (color). Marriage is always boring, especially when Jiang Dai and Huo Rongshen got married as soon as they graduated from college, and lived exactly the same life. After twenty years, I should be bored.

Many young women approached Huo Rongshen in various ways with such expectations, but as a result, none of them had results... They were all ignored by Huo Rongshen with an extremely cold attitude.

At that time, Huo Rongshen was already a well-known person in the business world. The story of his love with his wife can be said to be far-reaching. Even Jiang Dai is already a middle-aged woman. Even if her appearance (color) is still there, she can't be with a girl in her twenties. Than.

But even if their sons and daughters had their own families, Jiang Dai was still treated like a princess by Huo Rongshen.

In Zhao Chuyi's eyes, Jiang Dai is useless at all, and she has no progress in middle age, but she has a face without meaning, and she doesn't have much love for Huo Rongshen. He is just used to this man's bottomlessness. Take care and love.

To put it bluntly, it was because Huo Rongshen was so spoiled that he lost his ability to take care of himself, so the previous hobbies of raising fish as sea kings naturally gave up.

But Huo Rong knew that she deserves a better woman.

Zhao Chuyi's grievances accumulated from childhood to old age.

Until she was in her seventies when she was seriously ill and was about to pass away.

Both Jiang Dai and Huo Rongshen have retired. They had chartered a flight to go on vacation. Hearing that she was seriously ill, Jiang Dai temporarily cancelled the vacation plan and came to visit with Huo Rongshen.

Having been a best friend for decades, Zhao Chuyi has never exposed (exposed) even a trace of jealousy in front of Jiang Dai.

Zhao Chuyi knew that after death she would come to another world, but Jiang Dai would not have the memory of parallel worlds.