22

Jiang Dai:? ? ? ? ?

She almost squirted out a mouthful of blood, this dog man has been changed his mind, it is not like the sao words he would say. 

Huo Rongshen was probably also aware of his gaffe, but he withdrew his emotions in a few seconds, and the arm that held her was released.

Jiang Dai breathed a sigh of relief, and kicked him again in angrily.

Her pointed high heels kicked the calf of his trousers, and the man did not hide.

After a while, I suddenly said, "You've never been so rude to me before."

Jiang Dai:? ? ? ? Metro grandpa looks at the phone jpg. Ning means a bit wronged, right?

She originally wanted to get angry, but thinking about what he did not (gan gan), with Huo Rongshen's recuperation and (fuck cao) guard, it should be difficult to break through her own moral defense line in the independent bathroom of the club ( Qiangqiang) It's forcing women...

But then I think about it again, aren't those **** (ci) exciting comic plots performed by the male protagonist and classmate Sheng Wanwan, the innocent little white flower female protagonist in front of me!

Jiang Dai couldn't help but backed up two steps, keeping a safe distance from this dangerous element.

After the plot awakened, she was right, and Huo Rongshen seemed to have gradually changed a lot.

Seeing this, can it be said that... he is gradually approaching the male host in the comics?

Thinking of those (fuck cao) works that are restricted to the class, Jiang Dai took a breath and said, "Huo Rongshen, did you not read the marriage law that I asked Wen Yan to buy for you? The marriage law makes marriage? The legal obligations of divorce are clearly stipulated. We don't have any (guanguan) relationship now, plus the difference between men and women, you and me should keep a distance, like today..."

She was speechless for a while, and she wanted to say that such a hand-to-hand behavior really shouldn't be born.

But in fact his hand didn't move much, he just held her arm firmly.

She changed her words again: "Anyway, you shouldn't point to me, Huo Rongshen, look forward, I don't resent you, shouldn't you resent me? We are all so young, and we can expand. New life, isn't it?"

Huo Rongshen leaned on the edge of the Liuli platform and was silent for a long time.

For a long while, he stared at her with gloomy eyes and a deep voice, "I don't want to get a divorce."

"??? Didn't you agree to sign that day? The divorce certificate is ready, you shouldn't want to go back! Huo Rongshen, you are also the boss of a listed company anyway, not so much!!!"

The expression on Huo Rongshen's face was lonely that Jiang Dai had never seen before.

"I have no regrets, I just declare my position. I promised to sign because I can see that you are very eager to divorce. I have always followed you and rarely refused your request. This time is no exception. Marriage is free, so I Respect you. But that doesn't mean I can moveon, I can't, I can't come out."

Jiang Dai thought it was ridiculous at first, but seeing him being so serious, she couldn't say anything ironic.

She has a calm attitude: "You should be just not used to it. After all, people are animals that are accustomed to. You are used to wherever you fly, there is a woman waiting for you when you return to Yanjing's house. This is also normal. It will be fine in a while, if it doesn't work... you can quickly find a new one."