2

Jiang Dai was nothing but a business smile to everyone's eyes, but she was (gou) soulful.  

Her tone was calm and steady: "Dear friends from the media, did you go to the wrong place? Tonight is a gathering in the Yanjing business district. I am attending as a shareholder of Jiang's Baoli Group and only answer questions about Baoli. As for other insignificant questions The content... has nothing to do with me, and I have nothing to say."

As soon as the words came out, the reporters looked at each other and all went down.

According to the routine, a wealthy family who is being questioned about their husband's affair will respond with "mutual trust between husband and wife".

Jiang Dai was suddenly so anti-routine, and there was a little contempt in her seemingly calm tone...The gossip scandal of the richest man's husband turned out to be insignificant to her.

Journalists are usually very upset when they are stunned, but this (yanyan) in front of him gives people an inexplicably conquered sass.

In my impression, Jiang Dai has a gentle and low-key reputation. Why is it so different from the rumors tonight? ?

The curious reporters were successfully led by Jiang Dai to go astray, and they actually interviewed questions about Poly Group.

Jiang Dai is busy visiting, and the ladies next to melon eaters can't sit still. They have no interest in the recent share price of the Poly Cosmetics Group, which has fallen to 2.5 yuan.

They only care about Huo Rongshen's marital status!

"Jiang Dai's tone is so arrogant, have you all heard it? Her mother-in-law is still there, and she claims to be present on behalf of the Jiang family. Where did she leave her husband's face?"

"Isn't it really a marriage change, I'm finally leaving!"

"Jiang Dai was hospitalized in a car accident. I heard that Huo Rongshen did not visit the hospital."

"A vase with an empty appearance is not worthy of Huo Rongshen. The marriage will be a matter of time."

The sour is sour, even the lemon can't blind my eyes.

While discussing, the ladies couldn't help but cast their eyes on Jiang Dai who was speaking in front of the camera.

Who in the upper circle of Yanjing didn't know that Jiang Dai was a vase?

But the mediocre black (color) dress has become more luxurious when worn on her body, but such a luxurious and exaggerated skirt will not rob her of her dazzling light. There are many good-looking women, but they can be such a **** beauty as Jiang Dai... and there is no second one in the circle.

How else is the wife of the richest man, the king of wealthy families?

...

The interview with Jiang Dai had just ended, and those who were the most sour secretly squeezed forward from the crowd to tout Jiang Dai's approach at the fastest speed.

Jiang Dai was surrounded by groups, but she only selected a few bosses who had friendship with Jiang to talk to.

After learning that the world in which she lived for 22 years is a CEO comic, she has several clear plans.

Zhenxing Jiang is one of them.

Wen Yan followed from beginning to end. At first he worried that Jiang Dai was here to do things aggressively, but didn't expect that she was really here to discuss business? ?

Talking to the bosses about the project in an orderly manner, Wen Yan couldn't help wondering if he had missed anything in the past three years.

Digging deeply, my wife seemed to have the reputation of being a master of Yan University Business School when she was studying, but she had never been in contact with business after marriage, and she seemed to have no interest in this, and she naturally forgot over time.