79

Jiang Dai suddenly (exposed) a special gossip look (color), and before thinking about it, she continued to ask: "Really in love?! You even know your boyfriend? Programmer? When I was chatting with Wanwan before, she Said that he likes to have life. Interesting boys who pay attention to the quality of life will actually like a programmer?"

Huo Rongshen glanced at her gossiping gaze, with a smile on her lips: "Being a programmer, she is now a senior. The company that develops all ai products. It just received national support and received more than one billion yuan. The funds and development prospects of the company must be good, and the image of the boy is also good. It is also suitable for Secretary Sheng. Why, your eyes full of fascination, are you worried?"

Jiang Dai was really surprised. It would take a few minutes to absorb the whole thing. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Although Sheng Wanwan and Huo Rongshen seem to have little hope for development, she is still the heroine after all. If the heroine falls in love with other men... Isn't this world the most central characters lining up to collapse?

Artists who draw comics go crazy, right?

Jiang Dai thought about it for a long time, only then realized that Huo Rongshen's meaningful tone was recalled, and she was about to refute him, raising her eyes to meet his smiling eyes.

She took a deep breath: "What makes me full of eyes? I am fascinated by a wool? Just care about the little girl. Wan Wan has never been in love, (sexual xing) Ge Chunliang, I am afraid she will be fooled, especially in If someone I know at work gets out of sight and is used by others, of course I have to find out about the situation and help her advise her."

The smile of Huo Rongshen's lips did not converge: "Well, no explanation is needed. It is normal to be single for a long time and yearning for love. It is very compatible with the physical and psychological conditions of your age.

Jiang Dai: "..." She really wanted to take out a forty-meter big knife and put it on his neck to see if he dared to take advantage of her.

However, she remained sensible and quickly ignored Huo Rongshen's words.

She still pays more attention to Sheng Wanwan's boyfriend.

"High-level technology companies have just received support and funding from the state... I remembered that a while ago, Wanwan often mentioned this company to me, and said that the shareholders of the company are poor students who have just graduated from university. You know the bead with your eyes, and you know how to use it. I always thought... I didn't expect that she was in love with a boy in this company?!"

She always thought that Sheng Wanwan was working as a wingman for her dog ex-husband.

After doing it for a long time, the silly child of Wanwan was laying the groundwork for her, probably because she was thin-skinned, or maybe the (guan) relationship had not been established at the time, and she wanted to lay the groundwork for a while before confessing her love affairs.

Jiang Dai helped her forehead, too many question marks in her mind.

"I really don't understand now..."

Huo Rongshen was always teasing her at first, but only then did he feel that Jiang Dai's reaction was a bit exaggerated.

It's just Secretary Sheng's matter, as for the reaction so much?

Although Secretary Sheng gets along well with her, she still hasn't developed to the level of the best girlfriend, right?

Based on his understanding of Jiang Dai, only Bai Zhi's affairs can make her particularly concerned.