66

When Liang Zhenyu looked pale and saw Jiang Dai, Jiang Dai had a foreboding that something had happened.

Liang Zhenyu explained all the details of how Bei Junjun threatened her.

Jiang Dai's face was darkened inch by inch, but his tone was still very stable: "Well, I understand the general situation, do you have any ideas?"

Liang Zhenyu clenched his hands into fists, holding back his resentment, but in the end he calmed down, saying word by word: "Sister Dai, I made these mistakes myself. In this circle, such things are not uncommon. I hate this stinking thing, but I love my career. As long as I want to go on, I can't be afraid and can't bow to the bad guys. I have already figured it out clearly. I will not retire. If she dares to expose, let her To do it, the big deal is to be scolded by netizens, this hurdle, I must walk through it myself.

Jiang Dai was fairly satisfied with Liang Zhenyu's reaction.

At first, she contacted Liang Zhenyu and agreed to Liang Jingche's help. Later, out of sympathy and responsibility, she felt that she was obligated to help Zhenyu, an innocent girl who had gone wrong, out of the predicament.

After three months of audition and recording, Zhenyu has gained a lot of fans, and her performance has become better every time. Although she is currently ranked third, in Jiang Dai's opinion, her strength is not as good as that of her first sister There is not much difference, even if it is not the first, there is hope for the second at the last minute.

What makes her even more gratified is that Zhenyu has become obviously mature, has made progress in interpersonal relations, has a more stable mentality, and has strengthened her ability to withstand stress.

In fact, Zhenyu was not a squeamish and weak girl, she just met Shi Sheng.

Objectively speaking, if you are an 18-year-old young girl, your first love will meet such a pretty good-looking woman who understands the rules of the circle, and seduces herself in all aspects...At least 90% of girls will be hooked .

Otherwise, Shisheng Entertainment will not become the harem of Shisheng.

At first, Jiang Dai only knew that it was an executive of 17Share, and Liang Jingche also told her the same.

Later, I got close with Liang Zhenyu and learned more truth from her.

It turns out that the so-called executives are not ordinary executives, but the founder and boss of 17Share-17Share himself.

Jiang Dai didn't know this matter for a long time. After learning that the man who was messing with her own agency was Shisheng, she planned to find a chance to clean up the man.

Not only for Liang Zhenyu, but for more ignorant girls.

You must know that 17Share was originally a practice student. The artists are very young when they enter. The most likely to be in their early twenties, or even fifteen or sixteen.

According to what she learned from Zhenyu, the girls she found... who had an ambiguous relationship with Shisheng were almost all in the age range of 18-20. He didn't dare to move his mind to underage for fear of causing trouble, but Deliberately picking this kind of girl who is not as mature as a minor...

But after cleaning up this man for a lot of time, Jiang Dai never thought about making any big moves during the show. After all, there are many artists participating in the competition, and it can be regarded as the strongest mainstay besides top companies like Qiao Yi.

If there is a problem with Shisheng at this time, it will be unfair to other innocent Shisheng students.

It's not bad now, she hasn't done anything yet, but Bei Yunjun came to die.