94

[Rainbow Fart]: Okay good, we're back to Rongsheng now. 

After her remarriage, Jiang Dai still focused on her career and has no plans to have a baby yet. 

Seeing Huo Rongshen get older, the Huo family parents are naturally impatient, but where can they dare to remind the daughter-in-law who has finally coaxed back?

Mrs. Huo had to turn her head to toss her little son, nagging all day long: "Shen Li, your boss is not young, and you have talked a lot with your girlfriends. Recently, this mother has been very good looking at it. Get married early and let your mother hold your grandson."

Jiang Dai's parents didn't have any burdens, and when they felt it was time to urge them, they just spoke straight.

Jiang Dai's mother is also very open-minded: "Dai Dai, if you say that you don't like children and don't want children, then it's okay. Mom doesn't want to think about it, but you actually want it. You just haven't been prepared for it. Career, but now there is no burden in career. Since you have to give birth sooner or later, it is better to give birth as soon as possible. You are twenty-eight this year, and you are over thirty to give birth, which is not good for your physical recovery."

Back home, into the night, Huo Rongshen kissed his wife's forehead and eyebrows, gradually downward...

Until she fell on her smooth and flat lower abdomen, she asked tentatively: "Dai Dai, do you think what mom said today makes sense?"

Can Jiang Dai still not understand his thoughts?

With a look from the man, she knew what he was making.

Jiang Dai stared at him: "If you have something to say, just say it directly, don't be circumspect."

Huo Rongshen sighed. He was utterly weak and helpless in front of his wife. He thought about it for a while before he mustered the courage to say: "Dai Dai, I really want a baby. I'm thirty-four years old. You have to wait until I reborn in my forties. I am almost 60 when my baby is an adult. I don't want to have too much generation gap with my baby..."

Jiang Dai held back a smile.

In fact, she has been moved recently. Whether it is her age or the time to remarry, it seems that it is time to take this step.

Jiang Dai finally let go and promised Huo Rongshen to go with the flow.

Mr. Huo was very pleasantly surprised. He remarried for nearly three years and finally he can have a perfect married life without wearing an ultra-thin jacket.

...

Maybe it's really right and right.

Jiang Dai was pregnant soon, without any setbacks.

At first, it went well, but the violent reaction in the early second trimester did not come. Jiang Dai was in very good condition, and the small spots in her belly were also healthy.

After the first three months of pregnancy, Jiang Dai has become more confident about her physical foundation. She feels that pregnancy is just a trivial matter. She even handles several big projects herself.

But I didn't expect...changes are always sudden.

Jiang Dai's pregnancy reaction began to appear in the fourth month. She became grumpy, obviously flammable and explosive, and very sensitive. She became unusually sentimental, and she would be angry even after reading a piece of negative social news. Rough, sitting on the bed and crying.

She was pregnant in September in the golden autumn, just after the scorching heat, and the temperature was right in autumn.

As the winter gradually entered, her belly began to show up, and her whole body became heavy. In addition, this year Yanjing caught up with the super cold winter of once in ten years. The temperature was extremely low and it snowed frequently, which was colder than the winter of previous years. .