44

Yin Shitong and her little sisters really cried miserably, especially Yin Shitong's expressions of grievance and suffering. 

This is her uncle...

And it's really the uncle who is cold-faced and unkind to anyone, even if he knows that Jiang Dai and him are a little bit ambiguous, Yin Shitong hasn't considered this woman at all. What's going on.

But this time the son saw with his own eyes his uncle's look of concern and suspicious... attitude of licking the dog.

Yin Shitong's Three Views are fragmented, the kind that can't be put together.

Jiang Dai actually felt that Liang Jingche's reaction was a bit exaggerated. After all, anyone with a discerning eye could see that she was not the one inferior. What rank was she and Baizhi? It's impossible for this kind of little trouble to suffer.

Looking back at the other party...

Jiang Dai caught sight of the girl's strange-looking nose, and couldn't bear to look straight.

She whispered: "Dong Liang, I'm fine, you should take care of Miss Yin and her friends first."

Jiang Dai's attitude was gentle. One was that she was really sullen, and the other was to give Liang Jingche face.

Liang Jingche and her are also part of Party A and Party B, and they get along very well. As a business partner, they are in a good match. Contacting her privately as a friend does not dislike Liang Jingche.

She does not have the habit of angering at will.

Even if her niece offended her, she didn't intend to put the account on Liang Jingche.

But when these words came to Mr. Liang's ears... they may not think so.

Liang Jingche's expression (color) became more and more solemn, and it was rare (exposure) to show fierceness (color). He stared at Yin Shitong like a torch, then scanned the surroundings again, his voice depressed, "What's the matter?"

Yin Shitong was already unable to explain, sobbed and said, "Didn't I say it, it was just a few quarrels, but Jiang Dai suddenly started, like a (violent) madman, even in a large court! My friend! I was hurt by her, and my wrist...it hurts to death."

A few people around me who didn't talk a lot just now also followed the help to explain:

"Yes, Mr. Liang, things are really like this, Tong Tong didn't lie."

"We just had a few arguments with Ms. Jiang, and Ms. Jiang suddenly turned his face. Whether it's right or wrong, it's too much to do it!"

Qi Yao originally didn't want to speak, but Yin Shitong was out for her after all. If she was completely out of the way at this time, I am afraid that Bai Lian would be too obvious. Even if Yin Shitong is a fool, she will be aware of it afterwards.

Moreover, Qi Yao clearly saw Huo Rongshen standing not far away, and should be able to hear the conversation here clearly.

In full view, Yin Shitong's girlfriends testified, and there were some people eating melons around. She could use the opportunity to prove it, and tear the mask of this woman Jiang Dai more clean.

What gentle lady is dignified and generous?

Let Huo Rongshen's eyes widen and take a good look at what it looks like when the woman he used to marry home like a treasure stripped off this fake skin of disguise!

Qi Yao looked like he couldn't stand it, and took a few steps forward, and handed Yin Shitong and the others tissues very gently and carefully.

She spoke in a fair tone: "Everyone was just chatting, and they didn't agree with each other. Ms. Jiang and Ms. Bai were very upset. It was nothing at all. If you can't talk anymore, you won't talk about it, but this one from Tongtong My friend did say something unpleasant, not very polite, and offended Ms. Jiang. However, it was only a verbal offense. Ms. Jiang was indeed a little unreasonable when she did it. They were all girls, and it was like this on this occasion. It's not decent."