71

Since then, Mrs. Huo admitted that she had been biased against her ex-daughter-in-law Jiang Dai, and she hoped that the eldest son and Jiang Dai would have a chance to reconcile, soon spread in the upper class.

It turns out that Mrs. Huo called on Kuo Taituan to support Jiang Dai on Weibo, not because of certain interest entanglements, nor because Jiang Dai's rumored content will dye Huo Rongshen's hair green, but because she really hopes Jiang Dai can Back to the richest family.

At first, Mrs. Huo's attitude was quite surprising, but gradually, everyone as onlookers silently watched Jiang Dai step by step in the business world, and her personal abilities became more and more obvious to all, if a young woman was behind With the help of some men, and luckily to be successful in business, it can only be said that this young woman is really skilled and is sought after by many outstanding men.

But if the height of this female tyrant is getting higher and higher and unattainable, it will even have the momentum to surpass those men who adore her...

This is obviously not something that can be achieved by men.

It's like a student whose grades were originally inconspicuous, suddenly achieved outstanding results, but this time the examination room was divided, and she happened to be sitting near a few college masters.

Well, this achievement is easily suspected of being the result of cheating. This is human nature.

But if she takes the exam again for the second time, her score will directly be the first, leaving all the surrounding scholars, and the idea of ​​solving problems on the answer sheet will be a different way. Compared with those senior scholars, she will have a more personal style. , This is enough to justify the strength.

...

At this time, Madam Huo was sitting opposite Jiang Dai's desk, Wen Yan stood aside, with a distant and respectful attitude: "May I ask Madam Huo what would you like to drink, coffee, tea, juice, and sparkling water."

Mrs. Huo has always been picky, and in fact, it is not especially against anyone, but indiscriminately picky.

Therefore, Wen Yan is mentally prepared, and wants to be extraordinarily thorough in his hospitality. He is afraid that Mrs. Huo will be pricked by an impropriety and annoy President Jiang.

However, Mrs. Huo seemed more polite and cautious than him, and said with a smile: "Don't bother, I'll talk to Dai Dai and leave."

Jiang Dai also felt that Wen Yan was overly nervous, "Assistant Wen, go ahead and call you when I have something to do."

Wen Yan nodded and retired.

Mrs. Huo had just started straight to the point. She was the first to put the prepared gift on the table. The exquisitely wrapped gift box was not too big. Jiang Dai glanced at it and couldn't guess what it was through the box.

Mrs. Huo's words are mild, with a vaguely guilty conscience: "Daidai, this week is your birthday. You will take over the family business for most of the year. It will not be easy for you to go from scratch to life. You should celebrate it. The party is the home of your young people, and probably won't welcome me and your uncle...So we won't bother you anymore, you guys have fun, this birthday gift is still for my father and Rong Shen's A heart."

Jiang Dai looked at the gift box and then at Madam Huo's sincere face.

Suffering for a while.

She thought for a few seconds, and then decided to say something: "Mrs. Huo, you are an elder, and I am a junior. You don't have to give gifts. There is no such rule. If you give me gifts as Huo Rongshen's mother, Then there is no need."