39

The young man's face was full of guilty conscience, and his expression of fear was also eloquent. 

Jiang Dai can probably guess what situation, she (gou) (gou) lip: "When did Jiang Zhuyuan send you, what is your relationship with him in China, and arrange for you to come to Zurich? How many times have you contacted him since the world? You should first explain these things clearly. Remember, don't miss any details, understand?"

The man was shivering more and more.

If he was snatched by Huo Rongshen on the spot when he was sneaky inquiring in the hospital, he was very afraid of this Mr. Huo, and he was scared by his serious aura.

So when facing Jiang Dai... the man really realized that his mental quality was bad.

There was clearly a slender and weak young beauty in front of her. Every facial feature on her face was perfect, and she did not show any ferocious expressions.

For some reason, he was even more frightened than when Huo Rongshen caught his bag!

"Ming, understand, I, I, I will say! I work as a private investigator, but Young Master Jiang only contacted me the day before yesterday and asked me to fly to Zurich immediately and mix into this Mayne hospital. The investigation is clear about what disease Jiang Dong is, and whether surgery is required. As long as the investigation results are obtained, I will report to him at any time. I have reported to him from time to time since entering the hospital, but Young Master Jiang is not satisfied because I can't report anything. Useful information. I only put Jiang Dong in the intensive care ward and who is next to him. These conditions are explained. As for the condition... the doctors and nurses in this hospital are too tight-lipped. I didn't find out. I knew it was going for a biopsy, but nothing else."

Jiang Dai thoughtfully pondered for a moment: "The itinerary of our family of three flying to Zurich is absolutely confidential. How did Jiang Zhuyuan find out?"

The man hesitated: "I don't know the specifics, it may have been checked by other colleagues... Now in the information society, even encrypted information can be traced on the Internet. As long as there is a little contact in the airline, It's not difficult to find out."

Jiang Dai sees that this person's account is fairly honest, and his mental quality is obviously not too hard. Even if he is caught, he doesn't know to pretend to be stupid to deny him. The hard work of running errands for hours will be assigned to him.

She has a general grasp of the development trajectory of the situation in her heart, and her mentality is relatively relaxed, but her tone is still stern: "Are there any other details? It's best to explain everything Jiang Zhuyuan has said to you!"

The man had a miserable expression. He was clearly not tortured but mentally equivalent to torture. He racked his brains for a long time: "Oh, I remember! Young Master Jiang somehow seems to suspect that Jiang Dong is suffering from pancreatic cancer. It is the kind of cancer that is very urgent, and I feel that from his context, I think Jiang Dong's condition is more serious. Because I peeped at the glass door of the ward, and saw Jiang Dong and his wife talking and laughing. The air (color) is not bad. I also reported the situation. Young Master Jiang didn't seem very convinced, and he urged me to find a way to get a biopsy report."

Jiang Dai had already had a horrible idea in just two minutes, and she twitched her lips: "Then you can get a biopsy report if you perform normally with your business level?"

The other party was crying, and said weakly: "...90% of them are not available. Domestic hospitals can still put some money to get through the (guan) department, such as Mayne's hospital, from top to bottom. It's too difficult for me to look like oil and salt don't get in..."