47

When Fan Shihao's nose and face were swollen on the wall...

I haven't recollected it after all. 

Looking at the soft, white, tender and tender little beauty, how could she become a fighting champion with an exponential strength.

Fan Shihao struggled and cried, crying and begging for mercy: "Beauty, beauties, please forgive me, misunderstanding, a misunderstanding, I really have no other meaning, this kind of thing, of course, it is interesting if you love me. It's absolutely impossible for me (strong qiang) to force a woman (sexual xing). It's really true. This is a misunderstanding. Didn't I drink too much? I was wrong. I bowed to you. I was really wrong. !"

Jiang Dai was a bit tired at first, thinking that she would be very tired after tossing like this.

Unexpectedly, on the contrary, she hadn't practiced for a long time. It was like a person who hadn't exercised for a long time returning to the gym. She was very excited, and her muscles and bones were stretched out. Just one word-comfort.

At first, it was a bit fierce. After all, he was a man with a visual inspection of 1.75 meters or more, and his weight should not be less than 150 kg. He thought he should have a bit of resistance. Unexpectedly, there was no pressure.

Beat twice gave him cry.

People who practice martial arts usually have some requirements for themselves, and they still have to have principles.

It can be cruel to the extremely evil, but to the weak middle-aged man who has no power to restrain the chicken...Even if the other party has malicious intentions, it is not good to be suppressed. Otherwise, it can be judged as excessive defense in the law.

Jiang Dai came down gently, buckled his arms with one hand, pushed the person against the wall, and rubbed his face against the wall.

She (gou) chuckled slightly: "What does Uncle Fan call me?"

Fan Shihao was drunk just now, and only felt that in the confusion, the woman's voice was like a natural sound, and every word was tingling and sweet, and it sounded so good that it could cut the tail bone.

However, now his brain is sober, he only whispers that he must have hallucinated just now, absolutely!

What kind of silver bell is this? ! This is simply the voice of the devil! ! ! !

My mother was really right. The more beautiful a woman, the worse and the devil.

Fan Shihao cried and changed his words: "Wrong, wrong! Sister, younger sister, all right?"

Jiang Dai didn't say yes or no. He just raised his foot silently and landed on his left foot wearing hotel slippers, crushing hard--

She smiled beautifully: "What do you think?"

Fan Shihao only felt that his toe bones were about to be broken, so he yelled: "No, no! Slip or miss, Slip in the mouth, Slip in the mouth! Queen! Your lord! The emperor! I'm really wrong. Give me a break. What do you call me? What is it called, I really don't know..."

Fan Shihao was so pained that he couldn't think about what the devil beauty wanted to be called.

It is so funny when a big man cries.

Jiang Dai was still igniting at first, so she could bear it without smiling. At this moment, she watched him with black eye circles and red nose, like a standard clown... She couldn't stand it anymore, and let go and laughed.

Fan Shihao was finally released, did not dare to run, thinking that anyway, in the middle of the night, there is no one in the corridor. If he runs and is caught back, he will be charged with disrespect, and he will be beaten again. This body bone can't hold it.