70

The sister at the front desk smiled and said respectfully: "Of course, you can wait a moment, Xiao Li, ask Mrs. Huo to sit in the lounge area for a while, and I will contact the president."

The younger sister named Xiao Li hurriedly invited Madam Huo to the sofa area in the lobby on the first floor and also prepared tea.

Mrs. Huo said politely: "Don't be busy, I'll just sit down for a while. By the way, I'm still here for the first time to visit. The environment of Baoli is really good, it looks quite low-key on the outside, but the design inside is very stylish. , It should be newly renovated, right?"

Xiao Li is just an ordinary front desk clerk. Where can I get close contact with a person like the richest man's wife... But this well-maintained and expensive sister is so polite.

Xiao Li was even more at a loss.

Xiao Li reluctantly forced himself to calm down and answer: "Well, our Baoli office building is older. After all, the building is more than 30 years old. The interior decoration should have been renovated. I don't know the exact time. I've just worked in Baoli for two years, sorry, Madam Huo."

Mrs. Huo smiled like a confidant sister: "Hey, what's so sorry about this? Let me say, now that young children like you can persist in the same company for three months is not easy, you have worked hard. Years, I think Baoli is pretty good."

Xiao Li nodded: "This is natural. After all, our Baoli is a listed company, and the employee benefits and promotion mechanism are also very good. Even if it is only a front desk, the income is quite substantial. At least I am personally very satisfied. As long as I am not laid off, I should stay at Baoli forever."

The two chatted for a few words, and the younger sister who was in charge of the phone call with the president just came over: "Hello, Mrs. Huo, I have already contacted the secretary of the president's office. Mr. Jiang is convenient for meeting guests now. I will accompany you. Go up."

Madam Huo quickly got up, "Thank you so much. The little girl is so kind."

The three front desks were more or less praised and praised by Mrs. Huo, and each of them was about to expand.

This is the wife of the richest man!That's one in the country!

Where did the water melon say that the divorce between Mr. Jiang and Mr. Huo was because of the discord between his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. It didn't look like that. Mrs. Huo was so gentle and kind and kind.

*****

Wen Yan was quite nervous when she learned that Madam Huo had taken the initiative to visit the door, and cautiously asked Mr. Jiang whether he needed to prepare a reception room.

Jiang Dai waved her hand: "She is the only one. If you want a reception room, please come directly to my office."

At the Jiang Dai beauty salon, after venting out, she was relieved, and she rarely thought of Madam Huo.

Time flies so fast, it has been more than half a year in the blink of an eye.

During this period, it seemed that there were two occasions when I met far away on some large social occasions. Mrs. Huo also took the initiative to nod her. Jiang Dai felt a bit surprised at first, but later came from seeing one of them on Weibo. I didn't feel surprised, so I accepted it as an ordinary old acquaintance, nodded and smiled politely.

Jiang Dai naturally felt that Madam Huo's attitude towards herself had undergone a significant change.

But she is not sure whether this was the result of Huo Rongshen's influence... or whether Madam Huo really changed subjectively from her heart.