53

Jiang Dai was not accustomed to this kind of scene, for a while, she couldn't resist the enthusiasm of the girls. 

She had a reserved expression: "The implanted mask is from the moisturizing and calming series of Zhenxiu. The effect is really good, but... it's not so exaggerated, it's just a mask."

The young girls are very active, most of them are enthusiastic and not restrained.

The more courageous rushed forward and directly surrounded Jiang Dai.

"It's really easy to use, it's not an exaggeration, President Jiang must have used it himself!"

"Zhenxiu's mask is definitely the best among the domestic products I have used, and it is especially suitable for the skin of our people."

"Poly's products are really very good, the price ratio is high, and the makeup is easy to use. When will Mr. Jiang send us some makeup?"

"Hahahaha do you ask for it so directly?"

Jiang Dai was more serious and thought about it without joking: "There will be makeup, after all, they are all implants, but the first wave of implants chose this mask. There will be more than a dozen episodes of the show. Makeup's turn."

The girls all laughed.

"Mr Jiang is so cute, are you serious about business every day?"

"Mr. Jiang's skin is super good, and it looks completely poreless when viewed from a close distance, and it looks like it can be broken by blowing. Didn't you use our Baoli products since childhood?"

What's more, he boldly recommended himself.

"Mr. Jiang, what do you think of me? I think my image is very suitable for Baoli's make-up, especially the Xueji brand. From product design to packaging, it is pink and tender (female nu). Especially suitable for my little princess style dress."

The first person who opened his mouth and nominated herself was a girl who liked Lolita style.

She started a head, and other girls boldly recommended themselves——

"President Jiang, take a look at me. I think I can do it. I usually walk the lady with cute wind. I can hold both Xue Ji and Tong Zhen!"

"Mr. Jiang, I am born with good skin, no acne, no allergies, no blackheads and zero pores. It is most suitable for skin care advertisements!"

"Mr. Jiang, you can take care of me! I will not fight with them, I just want to shoot the advertisement of this mask!"

Jiang Dai gradually realized what these sisters were doing...

Because now the investment promotion has completely ended and the show is in preparation for shooting, the full name of "Youth Camp" has been changed to the prefixed "Poly Makes You More Beautiful "Youth Camp".

All the students in the camp know that Baoli is the chief naming company, and almost all of the advertisements will be products of various brands under Baoli.

The duration of each episode of the talent show is much longer than that of ordinary reality shows, each episode is about three hours

There are countless Chinese (cha-inserting) commercials, and from the finished products of the past years, Duoman TV and Qiao Yi's cooperative programs can always make the Chinese (cha-inserting) commercials very interesting (sexual xing), and the audience will not jump over.

A total of 100 girls participated in the audition. Some girls are already well-known. They may be trainees who have participated in other shows, or they may have debuted abroad, and some of them do various self-media.