5

Jiang Zhuyuan was shocked: "What?!"

Wen Yan, who tried to pretend to be non-existent, also looked at his wife with a look of trepidation. Although he felt that Jiang Dai was wrong since he was discharged from the hospital yesterday, at this moment, he was still eating a whale. 

Mother Jiang, who was coming out of the kitchen, was also shocked and worried, "Daidai, why did you suddenly want to go to work? Is there something wrong... between you and Rong Shen?"

"It has nothing to do with him. I have always followed the stock market. Now that Polaroid is in crisis, it just happens to be my opportunity to perform."

Jiang Dai said half jokingly (kiss wen), like a little daughter acting like a baby at her parents.

Jiang Zhuyuanmian (qiang qiang) breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that his vase cousin must be just playing on a whim.

Mother Jiang took the seat and said helplessly: "You child, how come you want to come out all the time, don't mess with your dad."

Jiang Dai raised her jaw slightly: "I'm serious, Dad, don't you think I am incapable?"

Father Jiang's face is difficult (sexy). He has always spoiled his daughter and will never disobey her from childhood. Moreover, his own daughter is indeed a little clever, first in homework from a young age, by no means incapable.

"Dai Dai, it's not that Dad doesn't support you. If you are interested in business, Dad is willing to take the time to get you started, but at this time, it is really..."

Jiang Zhuyuan pushed the boat smoothly: "Yes, you have to consider the actual situation. Now is the time for survival!"

The servant brought the freshly cooked rice milk fish to the table. A large bowl of thick freshly ground rice milk, tender fresh fish fillets, supplemented by butter sticks, preserved eggs, secret pickles... the aroma was tangy.

Jiang Dai opened his index finger wide, picked up the chopsticks and did not forget to greet the guests: "Smell the banquet, quickly taste it, this is my mother's best private dish."

She ate deliciously and quickly wiped out half a bowl of rice. Jiang Zhuyuan and Xie Meiqi chewed wax in the same taste, and had no intention of enjoying food at all.

Jiang Dai glanced at them: "Brother and sister-in-law, eat quickly, let's talk while eating."

Jiang Zhuyuan could only pretend to be calm: "Dai Dai, you are willing to come to the company to help my brother. It is also very happy, but now Baoli is in chaos, and there is no suitable position. After a while, my brother will be selected by the Human Resources Department. The position that suits you best!"

Jiang Dai drank a big mouthful of rice milk with a full smile: "How come there is no suitable position? Didn't the CEO take the blame and resign at the beginning of the month? I was just right on top."

Xie Meiqi almost spewed out a mouthful of rice: "Puff—what did you say? Ceo?"

Jiang Dai changed her face very quickly, and she suddenly sank: "Why, does my sister-in-law think I am not worthy of the position of the ceo of Poly Group? Poly's largest shareholder is my dad. I am my dad's only daughter. To put it bluntly, I am a grandson, Bao Li has four thousand employees, who dares to stand up and say I am unworthy?"

Xie Meiqi's face (color) was embarrassed, and it was in the presence of Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. Jiang Zhuyuan immediately stepped up to remedy: "Dai Dai, Meiqi didn't mean that. Don't get me wrong, uncle. It's not a question of whether you are worthy or not. Li's CEO has always been a professional manager hired from abroad with high salaries..."