15

Huo Rongshen fell silent. 

When Pei Jun asked him if he had to be Jiang Dai last time, he found himself thinking about this issue for the first time.

what is love?

It seems that in his life spanning the past two decades, he has never set a range of love.

What he cares about and value has always been personal values ​​including career, power, and wealth.

Jiang Dai is the only accident in his carefully planned life.

She appeared so suddenly, with no sign, no warning, and even no time for him to think about it.

After Jiang Dai became a part of his life, he never thought about the relationship between the two.

Everything is dominated by Jiang Dai.

Jiang Dai took the initiative to hold him by the hand, Jiang Dai asked him to watch a movie, Jiang Dai (kissed Wen) him, Jiang Dai said that she would move over to live with him, Jiang Dai said we should get the certificate.

As long as Jiang Dai wanted it, he never thought of rejecting it.

For him, girlfriend, lover, and wife, these terms are actually the same. For him, they are all the same concept-Jiang Dai.

Pei Jun's fatal question gave him the answer.

She must be.

If he is destined to have a partner in this life, then the only person who can play this role (color) is Jiang Dai, and there is no second choice.

...

The suffocating silence made Huo Shenli give up waiting.

He sighed: "Brother, if you don't answer, I will act as your acquiescence. Anyway, I am asking this to remind you that my sister-in-law is not an impulsive personality. Since she is gone, she won't come back easily. So chase her back. This road has a long way to go."

Pei Jun, who was (强qiang) quit the group chat, was full of question marks:? ? ? It takes so much trouble for the richest man to chase a woman? ? ? Is this world **** crazy? ? ?

Huo Shenli continued: "I suggest that you don't bother your sister-in-law too deliberately recently. You should not move, observe what she is doing, give help when appropriate, or try to get along like a normal friend first."

Huo Rongshen looked at him in a complicated manner, and he remembered that the child's IQ was in the basin of the Huo family. He often failed the exam, which simply broke the bottom line of the Huo family for hundreds of years. He was reprimanded by his father since he was a child.

Because his mind was so simple, his father forced him to enter the group early to study with his eldest brother, even if he was painting a cat.

Huo Shenli really didn't have any talent in business, and Huo Rongshen did not count on him.

Unexpectedly, today I suddenly discovered...My brother is unexpectedly talented.

No loss is the descendant of the Huo family.

Huo Rongshen nodded: "Well, your suggestion sounds good." In essence, there seems to be something in common with business cooperation.

Not long ago, he acquired a company in Australia. At first, the other party was very resistant. He secretly observed that when the other party was facing a crisis, he helped out and won full marks. The subsequent merger and acquisition battle went smoothly.