69

There was a thud in Shi Sheng's mind, as if a huge building collapsed in his heart.

It really hurts on his body, as well as his head and face, but this pain did not cover the fear in his heart.

Liang Xi, Liang Jingche, Liang Zhenyu.

He couldn't even dream of connecting these three names together.

That innocent and stubborn little girl of Liang Zhenyu... turned out to be the eldest lady of Fengqi Bank?!

This is the number one foreign bank in country a, and its headquarters in country m is an important part of large interest groups.

Thinking of what he had done to Liang Zhenyu, he suddenly felt that his current fate was something that he deserved, and that he was lucky if he could keep his life.

This can finally explain why he has been using various contacts to check, but he can't find out what the connection between Jiang Dai and Liang Zhenyu is.

Liang Jingche squatted down, the corner in front of him was like a dead dog.

His voice is low, and his seemingly calm tone is full of forbearance and cruelty: "I will keep you alive, not for anything else, just for my sister, she is an innocent child, if you are in this world out of thin air If she disappears, she may have bad associations, so you remember that your life was given by her. From now on, the things that happened between you and her will always be rotten in your stomach, never again Appear in front of her, understand."

Although Shisheng was half dead, he had just experienced the truth crit and his brain was still sane at this moment.

He was trembling, and he didn't dare to say anything else, for fear that he would say something wrong and take a few more shots: "Understood! Understood! Understood! Yes, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm really sorry..."

...

Liang Jingche picked up the suit he had thrown aside, shook the dust, turned and walked towards the exit of the alley.

The meal was enjoyable, but the haze in his heart did not dissipate.

After walking a few steps, I felt that there was a light flashing in front of my eyes, and there was a light in such a dark alley.

There were crisp applause, scattered and untidy.

He froze, and his eyes met Jiang Dai's smiling face, confused.

Liang Jingche glanced at himself subconsciously. The gray suit jacket was rumpled on his arm, the buttons on the front of the shirt were torn apart, and the sleeves were casually rolled up. It is estimated that there was a lot of dust in the corner just now. Shi Sheng When struggling, he seemed to rub a few footprints on his trousers.

It's...very embarrassed, no gentleman.

In the corridor of the Jincheng Hotel a while ago, although he had beaten the weak middle-aged man a few times, he actually knew that Jiang Dai's strength was so high that he was just taking the opportunity to show himself in front of her.

Pay attention to facial expression management when throwing a fist, focusing on showing your handsome profile.

Tonight... is really moving, he didn't think about anything else when he started, probably not much different from that kind of street gangsters?

In the quiet dark alley, Liang Jingche even heard his own heartbreak.

It is estimated that the points accumulated in front of the women I like will be cleared.