27

The weak, helpless and poor Assistant Wen, under the gaze of Jiang Zongsu (Killsha)...

Finally chose not to confess. 

Wen Yan said: "Chen Mu contacted me half an hour ago and told me directly about the appointment for Jiang Dong to be admitted to the hospital next Wednesday. I know this is a good thing, but I also know that you will not accept Mr. Huo's help. I wanted to refuse, but Chen Mu said that the liver disease cannot be delayed. If it is the first stage, the early operation and the delay are completely two fate.

You are the only daughter of Jiang Dong. I can see how good the relationship is with Jiang Dong's father and daughter. I think that life is a matter of life, and nothing is important. If it is me, my dad will encounter such a thing. If the enemy comes to help, I won't refuse, Mr. Jiang...I'm just a white lie. You won't open me, will you? "

Jiang Dai stared at him disgustingly with a look of idiot: "Wen Yan, I am your boss now, and I was half your boss before. How narrow am I in your heart?"

Wen Yan: "??? How can I mean this, Mr. Jiang, you misunderstood!!"

Jiang Dai was not angry: "Is there any specific admission information, such as who to contact in Zurich, and if you have any information, send it to me."

Wen Yan was stunned for several seconds: "...You are, you agree?"

"The truth that life is a matter of life is known to all three-year-olds, do you think I have any reason to disagree?"

Wen Yan hurriedly swallowed what he said, "If you have information, contact the nurse Bernette when you arrive, and she will arrange Jiang Dong's admission and follow-up inspections. I will also send you the flight information to confirm. Jiang Dong has been tired recently and has been flying. It's a long time. See if you want to go by one day in advance. You can rest in the hotel for a day before you enter the hospital. The condition will be better."

Jiang Dai looked at the various itinerary information he sent, and felt quite settled.

She didn't hesitate, she clicked on the online banking and transferred 5 million to Huo Rongshen's private account.

Then he raised his head and said to Wen Yan: "There is no need to keep things like this from me in the future. This is just a small effort for Huo Rongshen, so I won't refuse. I have nothing to say about my ex-husband. (Body shen) Body matters."

Wen Yan took a breath and nodded repeatedly and said, "I understand Mr. Jiang, I will pay attention to it in the future."

Wen Yan was about to turn around and walk out of the office, but Jiang Dai stopped him again.

"Wait, your relationship with Chen Mu seems to be pretty good?"

Wen Yan nodded: "Yes, although Chen Mu and I are not in the same school, they were both in the same state when studying in country m. They had the same education experience. They joined Huo at the same time and stayed with Huo for several years. , Although they are their own masters now, but... privately they are still friends."

Jiang Dai thought without hesitation: "This is considered revolutionary. It is unnecessary to break the friendship. However, you should know what to say and not to say in front of Chen Mu, right?"

There was a burst of cold sweat behind Wen Yan, and he obviously hadn't said anything that shouldn't be said, and he was inexplicably guilty...

"I understand, Mr. Jiang, I never talk about your personal affairs, nor did Chen Mu ask me about it. To be honest, Chen Mu has recently considered quitting, saying that Mr. Huo (sexual xing) has changed a lot and his temper has changed. Very bad..."