54

Liang Zhenyu ate a piece of beef tongue and drank another drink.

She tried her best to force her calmness to fall into Jiang Dai's eyes, and she saw it clearly.

Depression and anxiety may be gradually relieved through medication and self-regulation. The last time Jiang Dai communicated with Liang Zhenyu's doctor, the doctor said that her symptoms had been significantly relieved.

However, some problems are caused by humans. If those people can't solve it, they will be like a stubborn lesion, fixed in a certain place, recurring and painful.

Jiang Dai actually has no experience in dealing with these things, and he can't predict what will happen next, and the unknown worry is probably the reason Liang Zhenyu is nervous at this moment.

After being quiet for a long time, Liang Zhenyu spoke. Her voice was weak and tenacious: "Sister Dai, I wanted to participate in the youth camp last year. The company reported seven artists, including me, and four of them were selected. I always thought it was because of my poor abilities. Although singing and dancing were acceptable, but the stage performance was mediocre, so I had nothing to say when I lost to others. But I didn't know until a few months ago...the four were selected. Girls, two were selected based on their grades, and the other... was sleeping with him. This is a deal. The girl paid for her young body, and he...he paid for me The place was given to her."

Jiang Dai is not a person who is good at patience, so when she hears this kind of thing, her instinctive reaction is very bad.

If the person sitting opposite was her best friend Baizhi, or another adult with the same ability to bear it, she might have to curse directly.

But the person sitting opposite was Liang Zhenyu who had suffered severe physical and mental injuries, and it took a few months to slowly recover to a barely normal life. She couldn't stimulate her.

Jiang Dai tried her best to appear calm: "Does your brother know all these things?"

Liang Zhenyu shook his head: "No, I didn't say that I didn't tell him when I was in love. I couldn't keep it from breaking up until I broke up. My brother found out that my condition was really wrong, but I only told him about that person... ...The cheating, nothing else, I'm afraid my brother can't stand it."

When she wanted to go to H country as a trainee when she was thirteen years old, her parents and elder brother didn't agree very much because they thought she was too young and feared that she would have difficulty adapting to such a complicated environment.

But she didn't agree, but she couldn't help her, and sent two drivers and nanny who took care of her since childhood.

Maybe she was lucky in country H, or maybe it was because of her different nationality and too young age. Although her career luck was not so good in those years, at least she was not targeted by bad guys.

After returning to China, after all, there are four years of foundation, and almost reaching the age of adulthood. Parents and brothers are relieved a lot. No matter how complicated the domestic entertainment industry is, it will not be more complicated than Country H. Zhenyu should have Ability to respond.

Jiang Dai's mood fell again and again. Most of the things about Liang Zhenyu were heard from Liang Jingche. Liang Jingche loved her sister very much, and her only wish was that she could be happy and emotionally frustrated. If she could make a difference in career Development must be able to divert attention, so she agreed to join Qiao Yi International to start a new career.

When Jiang Dai was chatting with Zhenyu before, she mostly talked about happy things, and didn't know how to touch her wounds. She couldn't ask too much about some things.