76

From then on, Hai Wangdai took the initiative to show good things to the transfer student Huo Rongshen through various channels on the basketball court. 

Whole, school, sensation and movement.

...

Huo Rongshen woke up in the wedding room and suddenly sat up from the (bed chuang).

He rubbed his temples, and for a while, it was hard to say whether he was awake or beautiful.

The world in the dream was too real, so real that he was sure enough that it was not a simple dream.

It's like suddenly because of some chance, a memory hidden deep in the brain is opened.

Of course, this memory will not belong to this world, it is in another world.

Maybe it's a past life, maybe it's parallel time and space, all kinds of possibilities exist.

The only certainty is that he has indeed experienced all this.

All the things born in the dream (fafa), he is not watching the video as a bystander, but being in it, reminiscing about it all with empathy.

This is the identity and experience of him and Jiang Dai in another world.

Although the contrast was great, it also surprised him...

But because it was true, there was no doubt that Huo Rongshen's instinctive reaction was to share the things he dreamed of with Jiang Dai at dawn.

...

Huo Rongshen indeed implemented it according to his own ideas.

Early the next morning, it was past eight o'clock.

He drove into the gate of Nangang Palace and went straight to the garage.

After a year and a half of training, he finally won the privilege of being able to pass through the door smoothly every time without notification by security.

However, as far as he knows, the other two dog men... are about the same level as him.