11

Li Kai asked without euphemism, the air suddenly quieted...

Jiang Dai actually didn't think so, but the three big men paid attention to her at the same time, making her feel like a giant panda being watched. 

She was about to speak, but Qiao Jinye was the first to help her: "So gossip, you are an agent (gan gan) tired and want to change careers as a joke?"

When Li Kai was criticized, he scratched his head embarrassedly, "Sorry Sister Dai, I'm too much talking."

...

When the talk was about the same, Li Kai answered the phone and went to work first.

Jiang Dai and Wen Yan were about to leave, but Qiao Jinye insisted on sending them to the garage.

The driver was off work, and Wen Yan drove himself personally. He opened the back seat door for Jiang Dai first.

Jiang Dai was about to get in the car, but Qiao Jinye stepped forward: "I forgot to say a few words just now."

She froze for a second, and reacted fairly quickly, and ordered Wen Yan: "You get in the car and wait for me first."

...

Just in spring, the wind at night was a bit cold.

Jiang Dai had already put on her suit jacket, but Qiao Jinye frowned when she saw her bare arms.

But he didn't talk too much, and went straight to the subject: "Poly's capital flow is tight, have you considered recruiting new shareholders?"

Jiang Dai was a little surprised: "Do you want to invest in Baoli?"

"Well, I have known about Baoli. There are not only cosmetic brands of various lines, but also many consumables that have a place in the market. It is a large comprehensive group. I have the habit of investing. Since I want to cooperate, why don't I (gan gan) just buy shares?"

Jiang Dai seriously considered it: "Poly is a listed company. If you want to become a shareholder, you only need to buy a large number of shares more than 5 percent, and then raise the placard. However, if you want to enter the board of directors, I must first Discuss with your parents and hold a board of directors. After all, Baoli is not alone in my decision."

"Well, please discuss with your family first."

Jiang Dai nodded, thinking that the topic was over, but Qiao Jinye said without a word: "Jiang Dai, you and Huo Rongshen are really separated?"

In the moonlight, Jiang Dai smiled, and just drank some red wine. When the wind blew, her cheeks still blushed slightly.

"Just now you scolded A Kai for being too gossip. Are you laughing at fifty steps?"

Joe Tsuno's face tightened, his Adam's apple rolled, and his voice stiffened: "Old classmate, for the sake of that rib, can't you even ask?"

"..." Now it was Jiang Dai's turn to aphasia.

The rib of the bully in Li Kai's mouth was indeed broken, but it was not her who beat it, it was Qiao Jinye.

She has good skills, usually self-defense is no problem, but that time she miscalculated and was besieged by a group of gangsters.

At the most dangerous time, the taciturn teenager went mad, punching and kicking as if to (killing sha) people, his eyes were almost dripping with blood, and he frightened the group of villains away.

Qiao Jinye was seriously injured and admitted to the hospital, but she was unscathed. When someone asked, Qiao Jinye pushed everything onto her without blinking, saying that if it weren't for Sister Dai to be one enemy, his life would not be guaranteed.