92 Liang Kyung Extra

[Rainbow Fart]: This part is a little uh- idk,, but anyways Liang Jingche's fans might be happy. However for those who are Huo Jiang CP until the end, y'all might not want this.

After many years, Jiang Dai saw Liang Jingche again, at the dinner of her father's special group. 

In the luxurious box of the restaurant, a rebellious girl with silver-pink hair and a punk style was dragged by her parents to Liang Jingche.

Mother Jiang's tone was very helpless: "Xiao Liang, you have just returned to China, so we should not cause you trouble. If this kid is still playing around in the third year of high school, we wouldn't be in such a hurry."

With her head hanging down, Jiang Dai standing unruly, chewing bubble gum in her mouth, rolled her eyes disdainfully, and blew a huge bubble.

The man in front of him was wearing a light blue shirt and dark trousers and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on his tall nose. Parents had already introduced her in detail countless times before going out.

Liang Jingche, male, 26 years old. A big cow in the legal profession, who has been abroad for many years, just returned to China this year, opened his own law firm, and was also hired as a visiting professor by Qing College.

Liang Jingche's father is a physics expert, and Jiang Dai's parents are old friends for many years, and they engaged in scientific research together when they were young. Jiang Dai met Liang Jingche many times when he was a child, but Liang Jingche went abroad ten years ago, and Jiang Dai has a very shallow impression of him.

Although the man looked like a dog, when he thought of the purpose of his parents holding her to meet people, Jiang Dai could not appreciate the slightest appreciation of Shuabi, and just wanted to find an excuse to quickly escape.

Seeing that his daughter had a bad attitude, Dad Jiang couldn't help but sternly said: "Dai Jiang, you give me a more correct attitude! Mom and Dad will leave for Germany next week and entrust you to your Uncle Xiao Liang, not just for urging. You study and you will have the college entrance examination next year. When do you want to be willful?"

Jiang Dai's parents are both high-end scholars in physics. They are obsessed with academic research and are very busy. They have always been in a stocking state for Jiang Dai, but they did not expect that in the blink of an eye their daughters will be so old, and they are also very playful and unlearned. , Are already in the third year of high school, the exam ranking is still bottom, according to the results can only be the most undergraduate.

After the parent meeting of the third year of high school, Jiang's father and mother Jiang just made up his mind to spend a year to supervise and take care of his daughter, and accompany her through this important period of high school. It turned out to be a coincidence. A few days ago, the leader notified urgently that the exchange quota for Heidelberg University had been approved. The two of them would represent the National Physical Research Team to go to Heidelberg University as visiting scholars for at least one year.

Just two days after Jiang Dai was happy, she was twisted and sent to Liang Jingche by her parents.

She narrowed her mouth and said loudly, "If I remember correctly, Uncle Xiao Liang is a law student. He is a liberal arts student and he tutors me a science student, right? Are you serious?"

Father Jiang became more and more angry: "A liberal arts student? Huh! Your Uncle Xiaoliang is an all-around learner. You were still playing in the mud when he got full marks in his homework!"

Mother Jiang also reached out her index finger and nodded her daughter's forehead: "You, listen to Uncle Xiao Liang's words, your Uncle Xiao Liang is quite experienced in tutoring scumbags. Last year, he tutored the last few students in his exam. I will be admitted to a prestigious university next!"