38

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were a little surprised, but after all they were people with considerable social experience. 

Seeing these two young men at a lower level of courtesy than the other, and looking at their beautiful daughters, it is not difficult to understand what the situation is.

Father Jiang acted very calmly: "Rong Shen, Mr. Liang? Why are you also in Zurich, such a coincidence?"

Huo Rongshen was originally under the pressure to be disliked by Jiang Dai, but when he saw this surnamed Liang again, it was a mixed feeling.

He isn't very good at the sex-like (sexual xing) style, not to mention that people around him are always courteous.

Huo Rongshen pays more attention to Jiang Dai's reaction, and has been observing her face (color) consciously or unconsciously.

Liang Jingche seemed to have a lot of trouble, smiled very relaxedly, and said in a warm tone: "Uncle Jiang, we haven't seen each other for some years. Jiang Dai talked to me about your situation the other day, and it happened that I came to Zurich two days ago. I happened to be staying in this hotel during a business trip. I heard that you are coming soon, so I thought I must pick you up."

Fengqi Bank had cooperated with Baoli in the early years. At that time, Liang Jingche was still very young, as if he had not graduated, and studied bank management with his father. He was a gentleman and polite young man.

But later Liang Jingche went to a foreign branch. After returning to China, it is said that his business skills have become more fierce, and he has a tendency to beat his father. Jiang's father has not personally dealt with him in these years, but he has heard many rumors.

The foreign bank with the highest domestic market share was originally not Fengqi, but since Liang Jingche took power in the past two years, it has undergone a series of innovations, which can be said to have increased Fengqi's market share in country a a lot, giving some local residents Both banks and competitive foreign banks have caused a lot of pressure.

People in the banking industry talked about Liang Jingche, and they were frightened.

So when Jiang Dai first planned to find a loan from Fengqi, Jiang's father also vaccinated her in advance, saying that the newly appointed person in power may not be as easy to talk as his father, and that the relationship in the past was also with his father. The friendship makes Jiang Dai mentally prepared.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Dai took the loan smoothly, and now it seems...his worries are probably unnecessary.

Father Jiang smiled: "Yes, but I haven't seen it for some years. I heard that you loaned Baoli 800 million, and will become a partner in the future. After all, Jiang Dai is young, and many ways of doing things in the mall are still too immature. Some, I hope Mr. Liang will mention more in the future."

Liang Jingche smiled naturally: "Uncle Jiang, you are so humble. You and your aunt can call me Xiaoliang. Jiang Dai is the daughter you raised by your side. Her ability and business talent are completely inherited from you. Although she will take over Baoli's time is not long, but the results are obvious to everyone. I dare not mention her. She said something to me."

Father Jiang was coaxed into a smile by him. Mother Jiang was also a spoiler of her daughter, and she was exasperated when she heard others praise her daughter.

Liang Jingche is really good at chatting. He chatted with Jiang's father and Jiang's mother so hot that from checking in to waiting for the elevator to go upstairs, Huo Rongshen seemed to be shielded by this warm atmosphere and couldn't find it. ) The entrance to the words.