33

Jiang Dai took a deep breath. 

For a while, the fairy was speechless.

This is the discussion, don't you want her to take advantage of the weekend (sleeping in Shui) to sleep?

It's only ten o'clock. She has become a dog recently. She originally planned to sleep (sleep in Shui) until two o'clock in the afternoon!

Jiang Dai was not very angry: "Mr. Huo, are you looking for me?"

The dog-man in the insider video has no waves on his face: "Everyone has come here, naturally something is going on."

Jiang Dai: "..."

She really killed her and couldn't think that Huo Rongshen could have anything serious about looking for her.

Qiao Jinye was sitting on the sofa not far away, after all, in front of this old classmate, and now the old classmate is still cooperating with her, which is equivalent to becoming her Party A, and the image still needs to be maintained a little bit.

She hung up a business smile: "Let's do it, you have something to contact me during work hours on Monday, it is best to contact my assistant directly to Wen Yan appointment time ok?"

Jiang Dai lifted her fingers, planning to press the internal video call in the next second.

However, the person on the screen faintly said: "It is because you are dating the male artist surnamed Joe, so it is not convenient to see me?"

Jiang Dai: "..."

The huge living room, because of Huo Rongshen's words, suddenly quieted, and the air became quiet, as if she could even hear her gasping.

The call quality and video signal thief of this broken internal line are **** good.

Obviously the voice was not loud, but it was exceptionally clear, and Qiao Jinye must have heard it behind her.

She could have cut off the phone and shut Huo Rongshen out.

The gate outside the yard is guarded by security guards. If she does not agree to open the door, Huo Rongshen will definitely not be able to enter unless she gets out of the car and overturns the wall.

But it happened that Qiao Jinye heard his dog words...

Then the situation became very embarrassing. She couldn't let Qiao Jinye misunderstand. Although Jiang Dai has not taken over the family business for a long time, she also understands that she is most afraid of unnecessary troubles or misunderstandings during cooperation. Romance in the same company office is not allowed, let alone between bosses...

Jiang Dai was suddenly stressed.

Gritting his teeth, every word with a vicious threat: "Mr. Huo, do you want to be struck by lightning again?"

Huo Rongshen still had no waves on his face, and had no consciousness of being rejected by his ex-wife.

He calmly said: "Since I'm not dating, I'm talking about official business. Everyone is here to talk about official business. How can there be any reason for letting him in and not letting me in? Could Ms. Jiang mind that I am your ex-husband? "

The corners of Jiang Dai's lips twitched, and she pressed the button to open the door, but she smiled fiercely: "Mr. Huo drives slowly. My villa has a big yard with an artificial lake, so don't fall into the ditch."

She pressed down this sentence and hung up the thread, with a stiff expression and walked back to Qiao Jinye.

Qiao Jinye looked very calm, as if he didn't feel any discomfort from the new unexpected visitor.