SSS-Level : Pretty Useless Bastard (pt. 3)

Park Jin Tae carefully looked at Kim Rok Soo.

He was very tired after coming back from the hunt, but...

"You said something you 'need' to tell me?"

"Yes, sir. Something I must tell you."

Cale sounded serious, and the Kim Rok Soo he knows isn't someone who talk bullshit. Hence why he easily nodded his head.

"Fine. Let's go to my room."

Lee Chul Min was shocked at this response, but Park Jin Tae started to walk toward his room on the third floor as if he said everything he needed to say.

He heard Kim Rok Soo's voice behind him at that moment.

"We need to call a few other people over as well."

Park Jin Tae looked back toward Rok Soo before then started to walk again in a few seconds as he responded.

"Call them all over."

"Yes, sir. I will be up shortly."

Cale turned away from Park Jin Tae and motioned to Grandma Kim and the Lee siblings who were anxiously watching him chat with Park Jin Tae.

"Let's go up."

They needed to hear as well.

He needed them to be with him as well.

+

"I guess, at the very least, he's a decent leader"

Valentino disliked the way Cale had been treated, like others do. But he also knows that not everyone is perfect.

'We're all basically different shades of grey'

The song that Cale has previously sung replayed in his head as he continued to watch.

+

"So, what is it you need to tell me?"

Park Jin Tae sat down on a couch that was extremely rare in this world and looked at Cale.

Lee Chul Min, Grandma Kim, Lee Jin Joo, and Lee Seung Won were in Park Jin Tae's room.

Grandma Kim sat down on the chair to Park Jin Tae's right, but everybody else was standing as they looked at Cale.

Their gazes were all full of questions.

However, Cale paid no attention to the gazes focused on him and just made eye contact with Park Jin Tae.

"I awakened my ability."

Park Jin Tae's eyes opened wide almost instantly.

He then started to smile.

"...That is completely unexpected."

Even Lee Chul Min looked at Kim Rok Soo up and down in shock while Grandma Kim's face was glowing. It was the same for the siblings as well.

"My goodness, Rok Soo! That's wonderful!"

"Wow, Kim Rok Soo!"

"Hyung!"

Cale started to speak again.

"That is why I am able to see the future."

"...What?"

Silence almost immediately filled the area again.

+

"Ah, so he feigned his knowledge as the ability of foresight."