SSS-Level : Before the sun comes up (pt. 2)

"Anyway, Rok Soo."

"Yes, sir."

"That monster that is going to show up in Gwangalli..."

The unranked monster that would appear in Busan's Gwangalli shores would then move toward the Seomyeon central shelter.

Lee Soo Hyuk slowly took off his black gloves as he asked.

"What is the name of that thing?"

Lee Soo Hyuk was asking about the monster's name.

Cale pulled its name out from his memories.

"Electric Eel."

"...Ho."

Lee Soo Hyuk let out a short gasp.

"A scary monster that is unranked has such a stupid name?"

"Yes, sir. That's its name."

"Did you give it that name?"

'No. Team leader, you came up with the name later after you survived the attack.'

Cale held back those words. Lee Soo Hyuk interpreted that short duration of silence as he pleased.

"You must have come up with that name since your foresight probably only let you see or hear the monster. Your naming sense is terrible."

"No-"

"I understand."

Cale felt wronged.

+

Rasheel laugh out freely on his bed seeing this.

"Eruhaben is right. That punk has the worst luck indeed!"

+

But Lee Soo Hyuk ignored Cale's expression and continued to speak.

"Ah, there was one thing I didn't like about your speech."

'Something he didn't like?'

Cale looked toward Lee Soo Hyuk knowingly.

"I was only stating the truth. It would be the most efficient way. You'll see."

Lee Soo Hyuk looked back at Cale for a moment before lightly frowned.

'Furthermore, the people here will fight while looking at my back the most at least for this battle.'

Cale had said to those people at the auditorium on how they will see Cale's back the most...

Lee Soo Hyuk did not seem to like that comment.

+

"I don't like that either"

Lily pouted but was happy when Basen agreed with her.

"Hyung has always been so extra. Honestly, I wish that Soo Hyuk-hyung would be here and smack him back to his senses or something"

It was unexpected to ever hear the polite Second Young Master said that, but the servants and knights who heard that understand the Henituse's frustration.

+

Lee Soo Hyuk was about to protests that he would be standing in the foremost position- he couldn't, because the corners of Cale's lips twisted up.

The younger male looked like he already knew what he's about to say.

Cale looked toward Lee Soo Hyuk who was walking away and started to speak.