SSS-Level : Look at the back of the person standing in the front (pt. 2)

The steel spear stabbed into the blue head's body. And the fact that the blue head's ability was water...

"Are you really not going to use your ability?"

"Chhhhhhhhhh!"

The blue head glared at Cale's taunt.

It realized that the leader and the person who would land the final attack was Cale.

Crackle. Crack.

Cale's entire body was surrounded by rose gold thunderbolts once again.

A person next to Cale clasped his hands together.

"I have faith."

It was Joo Ho-Shik.

"I have faith that the Commander-nim's thunderbolt will follow the spear into that monster's body and make that bastard perish!"

His gaze and his faith headed toward Cale.

"I have faith!"

Crackle!

The rose gold light became even stronger.

Cale felt the power of the Fire of Destruction with his entire body as he started to think.

'...I will give it my best.'

His soul already take severe damage from that last combo, however, Cale decided to use as much strength as he could possibly use in the present situation. Hopefully, his fire would burn this bastard enough before the Horn comes out.

'The yellow head too...'

There was one more bastard waiting to be taken down.

Lee Soo Hyuk and the others should be holding that bastard back right now. But things should be a lot harder over there. Which is why, this group needed to quickly meet up with the other squad.

Cale noticed the blue head look somewhere at that moment.

He opened his mouth to speak.

"Above!"

The blue head headed for the ceiling of the subway tunnel by the time he had shouted.

+

"Is it running away!?"

"Shit!"

Bud and Glenn's agitated shout could be heard inside that Mercenary King's office.

+

The others started to run toward the blue head at the same time.

"We were expecting that!"

"Bae Puh Rum, shut up and attack!"

Bae Puh Rum and Kim Min Ah recalled what Cale had said.

'If it keeps being attacked and is placed in a dangerous situation, the monster will try to get out of the tunnel and head above ground.'

The two of them had wondered if that would be bad.

However...

'But it doesn't matter.'

Cale picked up the walkie-talkie and started to speak.

"Please get it ready."

"Yes, sir. I got it."

Jo Min Yeh, the spider web fisherwoman, would be up there even if the blue head managed to make it out.