SSS-Level : We'll now start the 1st record (pt. 3)

"Why do these damn Grade 3 monsters keep coming with no end in sight?!" Jin Tae wiped the blood from his mouth.

"Leader-nim, why are you laughing while saying that?"

The corners of Park Jin Tae's lips started to go up after hearing his subordinate's comment.

"Hey! Of course I'm laughing, should I be crying when everything is going exactly as Kim Rok Soo said it would?"

He looked toward Jang Man Soo's shields.

Bang! Baaaaang! Bang!

The monsters were still trying to break them.

Jang Man Soo was sweating bullets but was still capable of fending off their attacks, forcing the monsters to gather to the east and west to attack the now-defunct central shelter.

But that shield would only last for two hours.

Park Jin Tae looked toward the only person on this battlefield who seemed to be surrounded in peace and silence.

Baaaaang! Baaaaang!

Kim Rok Soo was focused on the shield that seemed to be barely holding on.

+

"w-will the shield break?"

One of the citizens gulped.

"I mean... it's not the Hero-nim's sturdy shield. So, maybe?"

other chimed.

That being said, none of them wished for that to happen as they silently prayed for the safety of those people as they know that what they're seeing right now is not an illusion.

It is a reality of another world.

And it is very likely that they'll soon witnesses a live massacre.

+

The moment Park Jin Tae looked at him...

Kim Rok Soo lowered his head.

He then raised his wrist.

Park Jin Tae's heart started to beat faster.

'Run when I tell you to do so.'

He recalled what Kim Rok Soo had told him.

Cale opened his mouth at that moment.

"Run!"

Cale started to run into the building once he said that.

Craaaaaaack. Craaaaaaack-!

Park Jin Tae could see cracks starting to appear on Jang Man Soo's shield.

"Hurry!"

He urged on his subordinates who were already running away after hearing Rok Soo's order.

Cale had asked one non-ability user to stand by and picked Jang Man Soo up when the time calls.

"Huff. Huff."

As Jang Man Soo barely managed to open his tired arms and got on the man's back...

Park Jin Tae took something out of his pocket and put it in his ears.

He then stepped back.

"Roooooooooar!"

"Screeeech-!"