SSS-Level : You've grown a lot (pt. 3)

"The leader-nim is here!"

Their faces lit up with joy. Some of the rescue team members started to shout into the building with hope on their faces.

"Please hold on a little longer! We will be able to go to the shelter now!"

"We are safe now!"

The extremely skinny people who were gathered together inside the building started to cry or gasp in relief as they clasped their hands together.

They were the people the rescue team members had found.

They were weak and injured to the point that they could not even speak as they just silently showed their joy.

The rescue team members protecting them started to tear up seeing their silent tears and smiles.

+

"Fucking bastards"

Choi Han who's rarely swearing spat out as he clenched onto his scabbard.

"What's wrong?"

Ron and the rest of them who were clueless of his sudden anger turned to him, just to hear Alberu's words instead.

"Those 'people' are not people"

'What?'

They snapped their heads at the screen with wide eyes as they understood what he meant.

"...those creatures are monsters in disguise"

+

Cale's group couldn't see everything, but they could tell that the rescue team had noticed them.

Cale started to speak.

"I said that we would show you our strength. We will take the lead with this one."

"What?"

Kim Woo started to frown, but Lee Soo Hyuk who was in charge of the rescue team nodded his head without any hesitation.

"Okay."

He then added on.

"Do a good job."

His voice was cold unlike usual.

He was saying this as the person responsible for the rescue team and not Cale's hyung.

He was saying that he would be watching.

"Ho! Lee Soo Hyuk!"

Kim Woo was riled up.

"Even if he is your dongsaeng, you can't just let him take control-"

Kim Woo could hear Cale nonchalantly start to speak at that moment.

"Park Jin Tae."

It wasn't a very loud voice.

Click.

Kim Woo saw Park Jin Tae take a gun out of his pocket.

Cale gave the order.

"Fire."

Park Jin Tae pulled the trigger.

Tang! Tang!

The target was obvious even without saying anything.

Joo Ho-Shik shouted as the bullets shot out toward the monsters.

"I have faith!"

Kim Woo looked toward Joo Ho-Shik as if he was crazy, but Kim Woo had no choice but to flinch at that moment.