SSS-Level : Bye! (pt. 5)

It was everyone's victory.

The moment this victory was finally achieved was silent.

Nobody could dare to open their mouths. They could only look at the yellow monster that had burnt to death.

The people who had been running across the shelter walls...

The people who had been swinging their swords and spears outside the shelter walls...

The people who had been preparing to cast more long-distance attacks...

Everybody was looking at the battlefield without making a sound.

The last few days flew through their minds as if they were watching a movie.

The memories weren't just a blur; their hearts were beating wildly the more they thought about everything that had happened.

And as their emotions were stirring up so much that they were about to shout...

One person quickly started to speak.

"Finally, the unranked monster has fallen and we..."

It was Lee Seung Won.

He remembered the Commander's orders to record everything and barely managed to speak.

Finally.

We.

"The humans have won."

+

Clap!

Someone was clapping his hands.

Clap clap!

Another followed.

Clap clap clap—!

Soon enough, many people were clapping their hands all around the continents.

They did not cheer for the same reason as those people.

But they felt just overjoyed and brimmed with many emotions as they felt both proud and relief for the humanity across these large screen.

+

The moment those words were recorded...

People could finally release everything they had pent up inside at this victory that could have been their first victory in a long while or their first victory at all in this post-apocalyptic world.

Woooooooooooooooo--

Waaaaaaaaah---!

Some were shouting with joy while others were crying.

They were all showing emotions in different ways.

"...The fog is disappearing."

"...It's the sun."

The fog started to disappear and the sun slowly became visible, as if it was congratulating them for their victory as well.

It was a cold November day but it was slowly getting warmer with the sun.

That warmth was letting them realize even more that this was real.

+

"How wonderful"

Valentino who has been holding himself back felt like tearing up as well as he clapped his hands like many others.

+