SSS-Level : The madness within the darkness (pt. 2)

"Are you not going to do it?"

Cale stood up straight after hearing that question.

'I can push forward a little stronger.'

+

"How about no? Cale, you've done enough..."

Deruth is truly frustrated.

+

Cale slowly started to modify the plan in order to pressure the enemies more than he originally planned. He might need to fight a little more ferociously, but that was the more certain method now that Joo Ho-Shik was here.

Cale looked toward Che Soo Jung, Park Jin Tae, and Joo Ho-Shik as he started to speak.

"...We will light the paths of the monsters escaping from the three central shelters on fire."

The important part was this next part.

"However, we will not touch the three locations where the Grade 1 monsters are staying."

The Grade 2 and Grade 3 monsters that have nowhere to run would run to the places with no fire as they ran away in fear of the leader monsters.

Their natural instincts for survival would lead them that way.

And at the end of that path...

"The escaping Grade 2 and Grade 3 monsters will end up in the Grade 1 monsters' resting areas."

How would the Grade 1 monsters react to the Grade 2 and Grade 3 monsters not following the plan and running toward them?

Cale calmly continued to speak.

"There's no need for us to do everything, right?"

Swooooooosh-

The wind coming out of Cale's hand surrounded the four of them.

"We will also gather the Grade 1 monsters to one spot as well. We need to quickly start fires or quickly destroy the buildings."

The four of them started to move on Cale's wind.

They were moving through the streets they expected the monsters to use.

+

"'There's no need for us to do everything, right?'"

Drunk Glenn copied in mockery.

"Said the person who did everything himself!!!"

Bud laughed aloud at his best friend's reaction as he could not say it any better.

+

Fire destroyed the buildings and blocked the paths of the monsters as the four people flew by.

"...Holy crap! This is really crazy!"

Park Jin Tae couldn't help but be astonished while looking at the fires.

Che Soo Jung moved past him as they were moving past building after building while being surrounded by a whirlwind and threw a flaming bottle.

Baaaaaang!

It caused another fire.

"Please stop mumbling uselessly and work."

"Ugh! I'm very good at working too!"

Park Jin Tae pulled the trigger without any hesitation.

Tang!

The fire shooting out of the national shooting representative's hand burned brighter than usual as it reached its target.