SSS-Level : Are you eating properly? (pt. 2)

Choi Jung Soo saw Cale's mouth opening as if it was done in slow motion and slowly started to become nervous.

To be clear, it was a different kind of nervousness than wariness.

What would this strong person have to say?

Choi Jung Soo waited for him to speak with a thumping heart and he finally heard Cale's voice.

"Choi Jung Soo, why did you eat so little?"

'Huh?'

Cale was speaking informally to Choi Jung Soo again as he had done when they first met earlier, but he didn't recognize this as he looked down.

He could see the food that Kim Rok Soo's group had prepared.

Choi Jung Soo then looked around. He saw the same amount of food in front of other people as well. He also observed the odd gazes from his group as well as Kim Rok Soo's group.

Choi Jung Soo hesitated and debated what to say before he finally responded.

Since they were the same age and the other side started it...

"I already ate an entire boxed lunch set."

He'll just speak informally as well.

Choi Jung Soo had responded with a slightly relaxed expression.

But that made Cale frown even more.

'One boxed lunch set?! This punk only ate one boxed lunch set?! You always eat at least two plates!'

Cale wanted to say that, but he stopped himself and kept his mouth shut.

+

"He scolded people for eating less when he was just as a scrawny"

The Henituse estate's chef shakes his head. Not understanding how his young master-nim's brain works.

+

'Man, this is hard to do.'

Cale felt that it wasn't very good to be the only person to remember things. The fact that he couldn't talk with Choi Han, Alberu, Or anyone in that matter also starting to drain his spirit.

Choi Jung Soo urgently started to speak at that moment.

"Umm, it's been a long time since I could eat so much food! I ate enough!"

It was the truth.

It had been difficult for Choi Jung Soo to eat three meals a day since the world became like this.

Actually, this was the case for not just Choi Jung Soo, but everybody else in this world as well.

"Mm, Mr. Jung Soo?"

"Yes, sir?"

Kim Min Joon started to speak to Choi Jung Soo with an awkward expression.

"There is 'food' at the new central shelters. We brought ours from there as well."

Kim Po-Chul's eyes opened wide as he interjected into the conversation.

"Really?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ho. We knew that there were new central shelters, but we didn't know anything about them because we never stopped at one."