SSS-Level : We'll now start the 1st record (pt. 2)

Cale was no swordsman, and normally he wouldn't even have the strength to swing a sword properly.

However, it seems like the Constellations have calculated everything. Including the fact that he won't get any outsiders help this time.

[The balance of strength would be tilted and it won't be fun to watch you getting beaten up to pulp, so the Constellations would like to offer you a deal]

The white rabbit who was his guide has told him so last night.

+

"So there's also a white rabbit helping him over there as well" 

Alberu hummed.

"...Is it bad to say that I don't trust that?"

Choi Han commented, but no one says anything to respond as they're more less feeling the same way.

+

[You'll be able to switch one of your abilities with other ability of your choice at the price of re-experiencing what the white-star and sealed god did to you]

Cale did not hesitate.

He has an ability that would be useless for this scenario. On the other hand, there's one specific skill that he'd extremely needed in order for these people to survive even after he's no longer here.

+

'But of course he'd choose that! Of. Fucking. Course!'

Bud is banging his head onto the table and just stilled. He felt like giving up on this friend of his.

"Befriending that guy is not good for my heart"

"Mood"

Glenn replied to him.

"But same"

+

Cale felt his body full of energy as if he's Choi Han himself.

'Well, a weaker version of him, but there's a limit to the burden that my soul can carry and I need to spare a LOT more strength for later.'

+

"Did he just say soul? Please tell me that he did NOT just say soul"

For once Eruhaben wanted to be wrong.

Why?

Simple.

Problem with one's soul is far more dangerous than problems with the plate.

+

Cale kick off the cement ground and jumping up into the air.

"...Ah."

The tip of his sword pointed toward the sky.

Jang Man Soo had seen many sword-using ability users such as the former shelter leader Lee Soo Hyuk, but he had never seen a sword like his.

It was a different style of sword. But he was familiar with the thing coming out of the tip.

"...A Yong."

The sparkling rose-gold fire gathered together to create a large dragon.

'Since it is but an imitation, it is not exactly an Aura.'

The tip of the sword moved from the sky to the left. The rose-gold Yong started to squirm as the sword then slashed from left to right.

The rose-gold Yong seemed to roar.