SSS-Level : Night of Potential (pt. 2)

Park Jin Tae's eyes were still focused on Cale despite the loud scream of the monster.

Sharp thorns shot out from on top of the bones that had been covered by the bandages and headed for Cale.

However, Cale was not there.

"Move through the legs."

Cale's body was already passing through the monster's skeleton legs.

Park Jin Tae got the chills seeing him move so boldly.

Who would ever think about moving through a Grade 1 monster's legs?

Especially a monster that swung bandage whips all around itself!

'But Kim Rok Soo managed to do it.'

He passed through the legs as if he was lying down and sliding through before raising his arms.

"The second weakness."

He would quickly take care of this monster.

"Inside the right thigh."

Crack, crackle!

The Fire of Destruction, two strands of its fiery thunderbolt struck the leg bone by its thigh.

"Explode!"

Baaaaaang!

The fiery thunderbolts exploded. The skeleton monster's screaming shook the area.

"Screeeeeeeeeeeeech---!"

Its eyes inside the skull turned red.

"Approaching berserk state."

This was a unique trait of the skeleton monster.

It would immediately enter berserk state once the second weakness was attacked and become twice as strong.

That was why this bastard was scary.

'If you don't know about it that is.'

But if you knew about it?

'It's very easy.'

The skeleton monster turned around.

Cale started to laugh.

He could see Park Jin Tae standing on the roof and looking at him with a focused gaze.

"Good, he's paying attention."

Cale quickly moved to the right.

+

People of this world also paid close attention.

Clopeh, who's quiet now also had some people writing down everything that's happening on the screen.

People might seen him as a crazy bastard who can't shut his mouth about Cale Henituse's greatness, however, people up North also knows that their Guardian Knight had not changed.

He might be more open with his obsession.

But he's not someone that has lost his clear head.

These records are important, just in case one day, if somehow those monsters are back to this land.

They have seen two of them went berserk in Puzzle city.

So these information would be crucial if ever they were to face similar situations.