SSS-Level : Night of Potential (pt. 4)

Two people walked over to Cale.

"Kim Rok Soo."

One of them was Park Jin Tae.

He already had his gun in his hand as if he was itching to use it.

"What is it?"

Park Jin Tae slowly turned his head after seeing Cale looking right at him.

"Haaaaa."

The person sighing was Lee Chul Min, Park Jin Tae's trusted subordinate and an attack-type ability user.

He was sending Cale a heartrending gaze.

'Do I really need to fight too?'

That was what the gaze seemed to be saying.

+

"Ah, That Chul Min guy is the one who beat up the young master-nim, right?"

Many people's thoughts has changed about Park Jin Tae. Which is why they're now wary of this guy.

Will he ended up being good?

Or will he remain as trash?

For now, they'll hold back their judgment.

+

Cale looked right back at him and Lee Chul Min eventually dodged his gaze and started to frown without Park Jin Tae knowing.

Cale held back a snort after seeing Lee Chul Min's reaction.

Lee Chul Min and Park Jin Tae.

Cale needed these two people for the upcoming battles, but he was not going to pay as much attention to them as he did for Bae Puh Rum and Kim Min Ah.

'I'll make sure to use you properly. I'll make it so that you want to run away.'

But he will not be able to run away.

Cale would take these two people to Seomyeon, Busan no matter what.

He would make them do the hard work.

'And the team leader won't leave them alone.'

Based on team leader Lee Soo Hyuk's personality, he would flip a lid once he heard about what happened at the central shelter once he left.

Cale was planning on taking Grandma Kim and the Lee siblings with him as well. They would probably tell Lee Soo Hyuk everything.

'It's going to be vicious.'

His reaction was going to be vicious and scary.

+

"I haven't seen much of this Lee Soo Hyuk guy. But I feel like I'm going to like him a lot"

Ben commented and Shawn nodded in agreement.

+

Cale started to speak.

"There are 3 Grade 1 monsters left."

Park Jin Tae and Lee Chul Min looked south.

Boom-!

A giant bear that was over 5 meters tall and required them to look far up in order to see its face took a step forward.

A bear covered in purple tiger stripes.